꒱ relationships outside of txt

⇥  𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞 𝚡 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚗  ⇤" su-zu "bond: best friends 💛

⇥ 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞 𝚡 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚗 ⇤
" su-zu "
bond: best friends 💛

dawon and minsu when they were in middle school; they were in the same class and were friends until her parents divorced and she moved to japan with her mother. they lost contact with each other until she noticed him from a picture of released participants for the survival show, world klass; she was surprised that she recognised him and that they shared the same dream of being an idol. during this time, she continued to watch the show and support him from behind the screens – even telling moas about their old friendship and asking them to support her friend. minsu and dawon officially reunited when she took over temporarily as mc at m!countdown when too were promoting their debut album; they caught up, exchanged numbers and have been close ever since. nowadays, the two of them meet monthly to catch up on their lives – especially with dawon's busy schedules – and talk about what minsu has been up to since leaving his group in 2022.

⇥  𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚗  ⇤" bor-won "bond: sisters 💗 / best friends 💛

⇥ 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚗 ⇤
" bor-won "
bond: sisters 💗 / best friends 💛

dawon and boram met when they both were trainees under yg entertainment – in fact, the older girl was one of the first people the latter met when she first joined the company. they shared a lot of the same lessons which brought them closer as friends rather than fellow future co-workers; they even teamed up often for monthly evaluations which always resulted in them being in the top 10. after both girls left yg entertainment, they kept in contact despite going to different labels and encouraged each other to work just as hard as they did in yg at their new companies; boram even supported dawon when she appeared on produce 48. when the news came out that they would be debuting around the same time, they were excited to be promoting around the same time and often met in the hallways of music shows to talk and hang out before their performances. they consider more than just friends, practically calling each other sisters from another mister due to how close their relationship is – you cannot see one of them without the other being mentioned in some way.