|the mission pt. 2|

-5 hrs after part 2-
Nobody's POV

Giyuu's head pounded. The pain was unbearable but he stood up off of the futon. The damp cloth that was on his forehead spacked on the ground with a *thwack* giyuu walked to the kitchen nearby when he realized.... he was in the butterfly mansion. And he looked at Shinoubu.
And he was in love... for once he felt warm. Shinoubu noticed his strange behavior and walked towards him. "Tomioka-san... are you alright....?" Shinoubu asked concerned. "I'm... fine Shinoubu-san..." giyuu muttered through his pain. Then he realized... he had a concussion and a fractured skull. Shinoubu looked through the window and said "the moon is beautiful tonight. Isn't it?" She said quietly. As soft as silk Giyuu looked into her eyes semi blushing. With his cold expression he would usually have he stared for 30 seconds until... "Tomioka-san... do you need to sit down?"
"No... Shinoubu-San... do you have some food?" Giyuu asked politely and quietly
"Oh! Sadly I didn't make simmered salmon with Daikon but I made Udon!" Shinoubu replied joyfully and quickly. "Okay. I'm going to sit down now... outside... I need fresh air..." giyuu said quickly but quietly. Walking out to sit down on the grass. It was slightly damp and cold. But it made it better. He lay down. Staring at the moons and stars. Then he stood up after 2 minutes and went inside. Ate some upon with Shinoubu, then collapsed into his futon. Then Shinoubu walked in the room.

"Goodnight. Tomioka-san"

"Goodnight, Shinoubu-chan."

|hey there! Thank you for reading this. I might be able to do 1 per day. And I gotta go to sleep soon because I am tired as. But... thank you for reading this. Now... if you excuse me. I'm going to go eat some ramen. Bye! ♡|