It's Nice To See You Again

FRIDAY

YJ POV:

As Yeji woke up to the warm rays of the sun gently streaming through her window, she stretched her arms and let out a yawn. It felt like a new beginning, a fresh start. Today was the day she would receive news about her school transfer request.

With anticipation bubbling inside her, Yeji quickly got herself ready, going through her usual morning routine. As she applied a touch of makeup and brushed her hair, her mind couldn't help but wander to the different possibilities that lay ahead at a new school.

Just as she finished doing her thing, her phone buzzed. A call from her current school flashed across the screen. Yeji's heart skipped a beat as she answered the call. The voice on the other end confirmed what she had been hoping for; her school transfer had been approved.

Exhaling a sigh of relief, Yeji couldn't contain her excitement. It was time to share her joy with the world, so she decided to open her beloved Twitter account. With trembling fingertips, she typed out a post:

 With trembling fingertips, she typed out a post:

———

———

RJ POV:

Ryujin sighed as she looked around her cluttered room. Clothes lay strewn across the floor,  and books were piled haphazardly on her bed. She had been neglecting her tidying duties for far too long.

Just as Ryujin began to make some headway, her phone buzzed on her bedside table.