(A/n) do you want it to end?

Hello!! It's me, the author.

This book is my very first one, and I'm so proud of it. Our first chapter hit 1k reads by itself, and I almost cried.

But lately I've been feeling burnt out, and I've left things on a cliffhanger. I know there might be some questions you guys didn't get answers to, so I'll answer a few that I would've had if I was a reader.

1. Is Yin a guy or a girl?
Yes, that's right. I see your comments asking about Yins gender, and I just want to say that I INTENDED for him to be a guy, but seeing your genderfluid cat Theory's make me smile, so feel free to call Yin whatever you want :)

2. Didn't LUMINE stab us?
In an earlier chapter, I wrote that LUMINE was found stabbing you by dainsleif, but in chapter 40 she's suddenly buddy buddy?
The thing is,
You have to pick who to trust between the two.

3. Why did you give the reader the 'hydro' powers?
That's a question I was asking myself at first, and I think that with Y/ns weird glitchy stuff, I would make a electric type of shock move for them. I scrapped the idea because of its randomness though, but I already posted the hydro chapter before scrapping it, so it stayed.

Those are the main questions I was wondering about, and I'm just happy we've gotten this far.

If you want, feel free to say your own opinion of this book, but I just hope you liked it.

It probably won't continue, but maybe if I'm really ready I can start a sequel or something.

This book will be under editing aswell, so when it say it's finished being edited why don't you have a re-read?
(It will stay similar though)

This is the final chapter for this book, so Byee!!

-AESTOURS!!