AUTHOR'S POV

Soon she saw taehyung from a distance and he waved at her, as soon as Yoongi saw him coming in their direction he whispered into Sora's ears "Talk to him, tell him everything or at least a major part" Sora nodded. Soon taehyung reached toward them and smiled but Sora still with her poker face asked "What happened why are you here?", "i wanted to give you something so I came to your house and aunty told me that you are here so I came here" he replied subtly and Sora hummed " I am going inside you both talk" Yoongi interrupted and went towards the house.

S - Even i wanted to talk with you it's good that you are here, have a seat.

T - But what is the matter you want to talk ?

S - The matter which was interrupted last time.

T - But last time i gave you my answer.

S - There are still some things that you don't know and i want you to know first and take any decision.

T - Fine tell me, i am all ears.

S - I don't know what you picture about me, but i am not that good as you think, i have a lot of secrets.

T - Well everyone has a lot of secrets, even i have you know one time i locked jimin in our office bathroom at night and went away and he still thinks that a ghost locked him😂😂 don't tell him about this(even sora chuckled)

S - Taehyung-sshi i am serious.

T - Fine tell me .

S - I am messed up even my family you don't know them .

T - Wanna be yours.

S - I am short tempered

T - Wanna be yours.

S - I am a MAFIA (There was pause from taehyung's side, and sora sighed)

T - Wanna be yours.

S - You can die cause of me.

T - Wanna be yours.

S - I have a traumatic past.

T - Wanna be yours.

S - Taehyung-sshi why don't you under-(she was cut by taehyung's hug he hugged her tightly and said)

T - I am sorry maybe i should have been in your life a little earlier but don't worry i will always be with you now, sorry for the my language but i want to be in your every fucked part of your life, i want to be yours and accept every broken, messed up, despaired, angry part of yours, you can beat me throw me out of your life but i will again crawl back to you and stick with you like a leech. (Sora was frozen and slowly and absorbing all of his words, she didn't hug him back as she was still shocked this was the first time apart from her brother she let anyone actually come to her this close. Taehyung realized what he was doing and broke the hug.)you have been strong all your life and i have no doubts you still are but give me chance please.

T - You know the restaurant wasn't the first time i saw you, i fell for you the first time when i went to pick my dad up from your restaurant and you were helping your dad, i couldn't control myself and again came to see you the next day, but you weren't there and i came everyday to see you and finally i saw you on sunday you got out of the restaurant, and went towards the park and sat there adoring the sky it was evening and the sky looked so beautiful, it was reflecting the pond and your eyes shined with the sky, later you went towards the kids and played with them and later enjoyed your ice cream with them that day i saw your other side too and i decided you would be the only one in my life, after that i would come always and try to find you. later dad told that i will be getting married to you no one in the world was so happy other than me.(Sora was shocked with all the revelation.)

S - (She came to her senses again and said ) But taehyung-sshi you don't understand i don't want to drag you into my messed up life and family and i don't want to put your life in danger by associating you with me and even your family.

T - I believe in you and don't worry we all will be fine as long as you are here. i know you are worried but still i would insist, even you want someone that would be with you and i am ready to be the one sora-sshi. I wanted to ask this later but still i am asking it now as it is needed " will you let me court you?" even on the wedding day if you think i am not the right one for you or my family is not right i will call off the wedding immediately just give me a chance.

S - Taehyung-sshi the problem is not you but me.

T - Okay imagine if the situation was reversed, and i was the one at your place then would you leave me?(Sora was silent and just nodded her head as no as even she knew that what was her answer.)

T - Then it's perfect and no more discussion (and he took a small box from his pocket and kneeled in front of her sora's eyes widened.) Don't worry it's not a ring and he chuckled giving his boxy smile.

It was a beautiful bracelet he made her wear and said while making her wear " When i saw it i knew it would be perfect for you and it is perfect, let me in sora-sshi and let me be with you and mold with you, cry , be sad, be angry with and let me be crazily in love with you.

Sora smiled and finally gave in and nodded and hugged him tightly, it was the first time sora hugged a guy other than her brother and unknowingly he is comforting he feels like home, it felt like she found an another home in him .

S - You made me finally give in taehyung- sshi (Sora chuckled)

T - And i am glad about it.

(Meanwhile her brother was listening everything from a distance with the help of hearing device he left around sora. he definitely believed sora but also worried what taehyung would tell to her princess, and finally his princess found someone for her.)