Chapter 2: First fight

Smoke disappeared out of thin air, I looked around and couldn't find him until I felt something coming behind me. I turned quickly and saw him swing a small dagger at me.

I dodge it. He kept teleporting and reappeared behind me to try to catch me off guard but I kept blocking. As I blocked his attackers he scape me again and again from my arms, my neck, my chest and the left side of my face. But as he was about to slice me I grabbed his arm and punched him in the face.

I rapidly punched his chest but he teleported again and reappeared behind me but I got him and slammed him on the floor. He tried to trip me with his foot but I leaped back and he got up.

He threw some kind of smoke at me and it teleported me up and was about to slice from my chest to my face but somehow when he did, my body turned into smoke. I grab him and slam him to the floor.

Out of shock I backed away from smoke and looked at my hands to see smoke coming out from my body: w-what is this?

The smoke cleared around me as well as my body. I saw my brothers Raiden and Kung Lao finish defeating Lin Kuei, I ran to them and asked: brothers are you two alright?

Raiden: we're fine

Kung Lao: they were peace of cake

Ren: but that guy smoke was hard.. And something happened..

Raiden: What happened?

Ren: my body sorta turns into smoke.. Not that smoke guy but smoke

Raiden and Kung Lao share a concern looked and then they looked at me

Kung Lao: Is it because of that thing in you?

Ren: That's important, I didn't let it out nor it didn't control me, it's like I absorbed it..

I looked down and Raiden gentle pat my shoulder: don't worry brother once we check in Madam Bo we will look for answers

I nods and the three of us was about to walked downstairs but we saw a ice hits by next to our feets we looked up and saw a man in the roof facing at us,

then we heard someone by the door we looked and saw another ninja but in yellow