Confession

I am not that good of a writer but while writing imagining FirstKhao perform such scenes I bawled my eyes out so I suggest imagine these two amazing actors who love to cry.

<*_*>

Ray hasn't been able to contact Sand from the past week. It feels like Sand has blocked him out of his life. He wanted to end the friends with benefits relationship, understandable but he could have at least told Ray and given him a closure.

Ray every night visits the bar where Sand used to sing but he hasn't shown his face and Ray hasn't touched alcohol to remain sober in case Sand comes and wants to talk to him. This has been the longest Ray has gone without alcohol but even its withdrawal symptoms are suppressed by withdrawal symptoms of not being with Sand.

He is back to the bar with his friends to celebrate he doesn't know what... he is sure he heard them but his brain was too occupied with thoughts of Sand that the information got filtered. He just knows his friends promised him free beer which he wasn't going to drink in hopes of meeting Sand.

Boston is already gone with someone he decided to hookup with and Mew decides to leave the bar at 11 pm because he wants to attend the early morning class tomorrow. Ray didn't touch a single drop of alcohol that was served to him which was a shocker to Boston. Boston's questions are answered by Mew who was convinced that Ray is trying to improve and less alcoholic... his lectures were actually working on him...

The host announces the next performance as soon as Ray stands up from his chair in order to leave with Mew, it is of Sand... he was about to sing at the bar at this hour which definitely meant less income for him... he was giving up on money just because he didn't want to meet Ray... this thought disturbed Ray but he gained his composure thinking of his thoughts as absurd..

"Can we watch this last.." Ray pleads to Mew who insists on leaving...

"I will leave first then.. since you are sober you don't need anyone to take care of you.. Also Top is waiting for me" Mew pats his shoulder and Ray nods ... he needed alone time with Sand to convince him to be back in his life even if just as a friend without any sexual favours. Life without Sand hasn't been the same for Ray... he didn't have anyone who would drag him out of his rich pretentious life into the real world that dirt that seemed to accept him like he was...

After his performance is over Sand leaves immediately through the backdoor so that Ray is not able to trace him but being with Sand from the past few months had made Ray understand his next moves.. Ray was already waiting in the parking lot near Sand's motorcycle.. when Sand arrived there...

"We need to talk.." Ray holds Sand's arm when he brushes past him like Ray doesn't exist...

"I don't want to.." Sand pulls his hand with force almost causing Ray to loose his balance... no matter how much his heart aches he doesn't turn even to spare a glance at him... Sand gets on the bike and rides it away while Ray awaits with tears building up in his eyes... he stood still till the blurry image of Sand wasn't visible to him..

He goes back inside the bar and orders a drink but is not able to gulp it down he had been fooling himself that he is not drinking because he wanted to stay sober to talk to Sand but the truth was drinking without Sand was not possible now... the drink doesn't go down his throat... but he still gulps it feeling choked on it... he needed alcohol in his system to numb the pain around him... Sand had left him for good... maybe he didn't want a puppy as Sand used to call him hanging around him begging to be taken care of... Sand had his problems to deal with he didn't want to deal with problems of another person... Ray was turning into a liability more than asset. Liability that is what he had always been to everyone around him.