It's... You!?

Jing Lei's POV:

I stood in shock as my own sister laughed like a psychopath while Sun Wu Kong was getting possessed by her.

"Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion."

"Bai Gu Jing!" I yelled out her name, she turned to me and smiled.

"Ah, sister, it felt like it's been an eternity since we last met, or do I mean, when you killed me." she said the last part in spite.

"Monkey King was winning... He was beating you." Mk told Gu Jing.

"Oh, sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world." Gu Jing turned to the now possessed Wu Kong, "Go.". She commanded him.

"Boy, get back!" Ne Zha yelled at Mk, telling him to dodge Monkey King's attacks.

"Wait-" a portal opened up beneath Mk, and he fell in.

"Ne Zha! I have to go!" I turned to him, signaling him that I have to give y/n back her body, and he nodded. I quickly teleported away using my abyssal powers.
_______________________________________

I teleported to a place, Mk and the others were there, they were shocked to see me.

"Look after y/n's body for a while, I have to go." I told Mk, then my soul left her body, going back into the white void.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Jing Lei isn't here yet, so... I can go back to that other universe as long as I get back before Jing Lei notices." I stood in front of the hole, "Why not?" and jumped in.
_______________________________________

I landed smoothly on the grass, I was back to where I was before, I realised that I was still wearing my training attire, I hope that's ok.

"Tanjiro? Are you there?" I walked around the forest, suddenly, I felt a presence behind me, not a warm and nice some like Tanjiro's, but a cold and chilly one. I jumped high in the air and summoned my staff, I saw a person- no human - wait... Is that a?... What is that!?...

I was looking at a freakishly weird person, it turned to see me and it was growling like a hungry wild animal.

"Ek!" I kicked it's head, making it fall of from it's body. I swiftly landed on the grass, kneeling down. I looked at the body, it was moving nonstop, and I turned to the head, the thing was growling/screaming. I went and used my staff to smash the head into pieces.

"You?..."

I got startled, and saw Tanjiro standing behind me, looking at me in shock.

"Oh! Hi! Tanjiro! Do you happen to know what-"

"It's a demon..." he knelt down and looked at the head.

"Demon?... Did I just-"

"I'm not sure if you killed it or not though, but let's leave it alone for now. What's your name?" He turned to me.

"Oh, uh... Y/n... Y/n Furukawa." I told him, I wasn't sure if I could trust him or not, plus it looked like I was in Japan, so a Japanese last name would sound like I was from Japan.

"I'm in Japan right?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Let's go y/n, it isn't safe here."

"Right."