"to be loved"

where is my safety zone? (i've found it)
@uarmyprincess

"to be loved"

Hoseok was at school early that morning, sitting at his desk reading a book, he was by the window so the sun was shining on him, The young lad took a deep breath as the bell rang and the students began to pile in, hoseok was scared because he was hurt really bad last night because he was one-minute past curfew, so he had fresh bruises all over his body, he took another deep breath as put his book in his bag, and laid his head on the desk preparing for anything that could happen today.

With the punches, the kicking, or the non-consensual touching that takes place, hoseok knows that he is Lee's favourite, hoseok doesn't cry, he doesn't whine, or groan, he gets told he likes the way his eyes look, they like how dead they were, how there is nothing left, lee knows about his father, how his own flesh and blood treats his only child and he still treats hoseok like this, he comes in with iron fresh clothes and a nice clean smile, and even nice polish shoes.

"Hoseokie." He hears as he was dragged out of his seat, hoseok looked at him like he normally did. 'Do what you want.' Because begging wouldn't do a single thing, he did it before and it's no use mainly with someone like lee.

" i came by your house earlier and I didn't see you there." Hoseok felt their hands on his waist where his protruding hip bones could be felt, his ribs and even collar bones were sticking out, his school shirt was a bit baggy so it hid his thin frame, and his school pants were a bit baggy to so he was able to even hid everything like his thin legs and dark bruises that cover his pale skin, hoseok doesn't want people to know because he didn't want to be picked on more, he didn't need anymore people giving him a hard time, for dear god he already had lee.

Hoseok continue to look a him and he looked away as he felt a punch against his stomach, and he falls to the ground due to the pain that he felt, but he didn't cry, he didn't groan, he didn't make a scene, and that's what lee likes about him, a rich boy like him can get away with it, because before him it was jimin, and jimin did not deserve it, but jimin thank god isn't experiencing the things he is going through, thank god he was the only person in the school going through the things he was.
But the thing is though is that he deserved it, every single bit of it.

when the teacher walked in, like always, they didn't do anything about it, didn't ask if hoseok was ok, or if he needed to go too the nurse they just ignored it like they always did, as he stood up from the ground and got to his seat, lee sat beside him as his hand rest on hoseok's leg, hoseok closed his eyes as he felt throbbing pain spread across his entire body, he felt like the world was slightly spinning, but he didn't say a word, he rested his head against his palms as the touches progressed, and it was agonizing, you would think that school would be your safe zone but it wasn't, not for hoseok at least.

Hoseok didn't make a sound though as his hands were inching closer and hoseok wanted to cry, he actually wanted to. "You are such a good boy, letting me do anything that i want to you, you are so good for me aren't you baby.' He whispers into hoseok's ear, the bell rang loudly as the students began to sit up from their seats and walked to the break area leaving just the two of them  in the classroom.

hoseok looked at lee unbuttoning his shirt, kissing him roughly like he was desperate and was biting his bottom lip making it swell up and lee chuckles caressing hoseok cheek.

"I bet you just love being kissed and touched by a man, I bet you crave this." he says, pushing hoseok on to the floor, and he felt their hand on his waist band he knew he was going to be hurting all day, he really wanted to cry, he wished his mom was here holding him and keeping him safe, but he shouldn't be daydreaming about the good things, he didn't deserve them after all.

This is how every day went for Jung hoseok, and it never changed, he used to have  best friend, his name was namjoon, and he knew about everything that was going on, he knew about lee, he knew so much, but he abandoned him, he left him behind, and it hurt even more because he promised hoseok a home, a place where he felt safe, but he only cared about his reputation, how he was going to be treated.
it hurt,because he didn't have a safety zone, he didn't have a place to feel safe, namjoon used to be that for him and now he has no one.

a couple of years later...

Namjoon was starting his first year of college and he was a bit nervous, he just moved in and classes started the very next day, his nerves were almost eating him alive.

He walked around campus and he began to walk through the library until he heard a familiar voice.

"Jungkookie this isn't the place for this" he heard giggles and a soft whisper could be heard following suit. 'I know, I just wanted an excuse to hold you like this.' He walks closer and he sees Hoseok, a person he hasn't seen in almost three years.

"Hoseok." Namjoon says. His eyes widen as he looked at hoseok for the first time since high school, he left after he started to experience some bullying for hanging around with the older, he heard a lot of rumours about hoseok and lee.

Hoseok turns around and his eyes widen. "namjoon-ah what are you doing here?" hoseok asks, and he notices how jungkook intertwines their hands together looking at namjoon with a curious gaze.

"i go to school here." Namjoon says quietly, and Hoseok smiles just a little. "Why are you here?" Namjoon asks and watches hoseok squeeze Jungkook's hand.
"Jungkook goes to school here, i am just here to hangout." hoseok says, namjoon was surprised that hoseok looks the same like he did back when he was in school, just taller, and his skin was no longer pale, he didn't look sick, he still looked like the wind could knock him down, he didn't have bruises open him, but he looked frail.

"hoseok and i share an apartment together, with two other boys, we are all making sure hoseok is well taken care of." Jungkook says, patting hoseok's back.

"I finally got out of my house, it was really hard but i made it out alive." jungkook rubs hoseok's back and gives him a sad smile.

"at least i now know what being loved feels like, i haven't known what it felt like most of my life."