➤ 104th training corps

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 the four warriors settled on becoming soldiers in the survey corps. After some years of growing, they enrolled in the army as members of the 104th Training Corps.

Currently, they were standing in some field-like setting, along with a bunch of other recruits, as the Instructor, Keith Shadis, examined them.

Milo kept his hands behind him and his stern blue eyes forward. He was standing in between Bertholdt and Reiner while Annie stood next to Bertholdt.

"Hey. Maggot." Shadis said to a male with blonde hair.

"Sir!" The male saluted.

"What's your name, maggot?!"

"Armin Arlert of Shiganshina District, sir!!"

Milo tensed a bit. Whenever he heard the name Shiganshina, he couldn't stop thinking about what they did that day.

"Is that right?! What a dumb name!! Your parents give it to you?!"

"My grandfather did, sir!" Milo glanced out the corner of his eyes and saw the blonde sweat drop a bit.

"Arlert!! What the hell did you come here for?!"

"To make myself useful in the struggle for humanity's victory, sir!!"

"Well, that's pretty admirable! I think I'm gonna make you titan chow, maggot!! Row 3, turn around!" Shadis grabbed the shorter male's head and twisted it around as the other boy winced in pain.

He said the same thing to a couple of others before he got around to Milo. The black-haired male stared in front of him with emotionless eyes. Shadis stared him down for a solid 5 seconds before simply walking away to another recruit.

"What's your name, maggot?!"

"Jean Kirstein from Trost District, sir!!" He saluted.

"What did you come here for?!"

Jean hesitated but soon broke into a grin. "To get into the military police brigade and live in the interior, sir."

Milo wanted to slap his hand over his forehead, but he didn't. Instead, he closed his eyes and waited to hear what Shadis had to say...or do.

"I see! You want to go to the interior, do you?"

"Yes, sir!"

Shadis immediately headbutted him causing Jean to fall to the ground, clutching his forehead in pain.

"Hey! Who gave you permission to sit down?! You think someone who folds here is gonna be allowed into the MPB?!"

Shadis walked away and went to another boy who had freckles.

"What's your name, maggot?!"

'He sure does like the word maggot...' Milo thought to himself.

"Marco Bott, Jinae Town, Wall Rose South District, sir!!"

"What'd you come here for?!"

"To join the Military Police Brigade and devote myself to the King, sir!!"