Heyo, I'm back and so is the FamilyMatters series

Hi/Assalamu 'Alaikum ya'll

Hi/Assalamu 'Alaikum ya'll. I'm back here after a whole year. I know I swore this place off the last time I was here but I'm kind of over my grudge and I'm ready to make a comeback (no, I'm not dramatic at all).

With me, I have also decided to bring back the FamilyMatters series, temporarily.

I say temporarily because I plan to keep the series published for a short period of time. Now whether that time will last for week or months, it's still undecided. But I promise you guys I'll give you plenty of time to complete the books.

You guys know I took down the story months back due to reasons I explained in a long post in my rant book. My reasons are still valid. Though I try to keep my books free of conflict with my religion (within my understanding) I fear it can misguide young readers since this particular series is culture focused. Still, since I already wrote the book and it feels wrong to deprive the loyal readers of this series of M&I's story, I have decided to make it public.

I'll primarily publish the The Golden Girl. TGG is a standalone read but it is the beginning of a three part series. So for it to be complete, I'll publish FOG and MTG along with it too.

You guys, I have been writing this book for over 5 years, and the series for nearly 10. You have no idea how excited I'm to complete and share it with you. If you like family drama, heartfelt friendships and very, very slow burn romances then you'll like this book. If you are familiar with the FamilyMatters series and missed the characters, then you'll love it regardless.

I plan to start publishing sometime next week? I am done sketching out majority of the draft of the book but it still needs to undergo some heavy editing. I also need to figure out some other technicalities since I am no longer home and don't have access to my devices I usually use to edit and make my aesthetics. I have relocated since the last time I spoke to you guys (as those of who follow me on Instagram you already know). I'll have a solid release date soon.

Hope to see you, my sweet boy Ibrahim and the better of the Bashir siblings soon!