Chapter 1 -Past

{Re-edited for the second time}-

Lo’ak was walking through the forest after he got there on his ilu then left him. He was in pain because of what his family did to him.

-Five hours ago-

“You will never be part of the people “ Ronal yell at Lo’ak as he stand in front of everyone

“He didn’t do anything wrong” Neteyam trying to tell the people Lo’ak is innocent.

Lo’ak couldn’t even look at anyone because no matter what he said, the people made up their minds. Jake had thrown his things at him, it fell at his feet. Lo’ak didn’t have much stuff, scared that things will get taken away from by Jake and Neytiri, now he can’t call them his parents because they didn’t see him as their son anymore or they maybe never wanted him in the first place.

“You don’t have to take his blame anymore, he is no longer your brother” Jake told neteyam as hold him back from trying to get Lo’ak

Lo’ak grab his basket with his things mostly clothes but he did have some hair beads he got by Neteyam and tuk. He then walked to his ilu then got on and left, making his way to the forest. He didn’t look back, still hurt that he now didn’t have a place to call home, it’s not the places he called home don’t feel like home.

-When Lo’ak got to the forest-

As Lo’ak got to the forest he grab his basket and begin to walk trying to found a safe place to sleep

-y/n pov-

I was hunting and I heard something or someone, I cimb up a tree and soon I saw someone walk through but he was by himself and with a small basket “that's weird” I thought to myself. He didn’t seem to be fine, and saw atokirinas follow him. I climb down and follow him trying to find what the atokirinas want. As I follow him, he stops and sits on a branch, I quilty hide behind a tree seeing what he will do.

Soon he started to cry and the atokirinas that followed him landed on him. I felt something in me said help him. I knew that atokirinas was telling me something but now I see clearly what Eywa was saiding - help him - I walked to him and made sure my bow pointed at the ground to show I’m not going to hurt him.

“Hello, are you alright” I ask as I lower myself down in front of him

-Lo'ak pov-

I heard a voice and I looked up and saw a na'vi girl and she is much different than any na'vi I meet i mean I only saw the sea and forest na'vi, but she wore light colors, had a different hairstyle than anything I saw and she even has white hair, I never saw that before. She is even purple, not bule?!

“Who are you” I ask the na’vi shocked by her appearance

“I’m y/n te Shisk Ta'unui da li Tor’ukai and who you might be”

“I’m Lo’ak”

“Don’t you have a family name” She ask as she put her bow on the ground

“I had gotten rid of my family name”

“All fathers and Mothers loves their children, what had happened”

“Well not the people that raised me” I told her but all I felt was pain that I couldn’t call them my parents, all I wanted was for them to be proud of me. A few tears left my eyes.

“We should go to my clan, I’m sure you can stay with  us” She said and I look at her to be sure what she said was right, then she grab her and bow and stand up

“Well we should go before dark comes” I grab my basket and stand up and follow her to this part of the forest I never been before

-y/n pov-

I do hope that this is what Eywa wanted me to do but even Eywa didn’t tell me I would still help Lo’ak, no kid should have that happen to them. We got to my clan and some of my people saw him and talked to themself about who he is and why he was here. I knew they were not being rude or mad, they were just not entirely sure why he was  here. We got to the main tent where we ate meals and where we have meetings. As me and Lo’ak walked in then my people moved out the way to let me and Lo’ak pass to my parents.

“Oel ngati kameie father, oel ngati kameie Mother ” I gesture my hand from my forehead and extend my hand down towards them.

“Oel ngati kameie my daughter” They did the same gesture to me

I look back at Lo’ak and see my people move back to get me, lo’ak and my parents but lo’ak looks scared because my parents are the clan leaders but I’m the third oldest of 5 kids, so I know I won't be Helo’ua but I am a warrior.

“Who is this you brought” My mother ask me walking towards us

“Lo’ak, I found him alone in the forest near” I told my mother

My mother went to lo’ak and check him. She grabbed his hand that wasn’t holding his basket so it didn't fall and pulled it in the air.

“He has five fingers, like those sky people” My mother said then let go of him then walked to me

“Why did you brought him” My mother ask me

“Eywa lean me to him” I told her

My mother looked at lo’ak then me and walk to my father and talk to him quietly. I look at lo’ak and he seem scared but I known my parents will not hurt him, he is just a kid. I walked to him and whispered to him.

“Are you alright?”

“They are the clan leaders” He ask me

“Yes, they are my parents, they wouldn’t hurt you. There is nothing to worry about lo’ak”

“You're the next Olo'eyktan?”

“No, I am warrior” Lo’ak seem to calm down now, that’s good.

“We call what you call Olo'eyktan, Tath’oa (tuk-l-u-a) here and what you call Tsahík, Helo’ua (hell-la-tuk-o) here” I told him

My brother Rokua the second oldest had come to me and lo’ak

“You aren’t a sky person, you don’t act either dress like one” Rokua said and circle around him

“I’m from the deeper forest, the Omaticaya Clan” Lo’ak said

“Omaticaya people doesn’t comes to this part of the forest, nexts to the sea” Rokua said

“Well… that’s true this is my first time being in this part of the forest” Lo’ak said

“We have chosen what to do with lo’ak” My mother had said to everyone

“Lo’ak, you will stay and become a warrior, learn to walk, act, and be one of us. My son here Rokua and daughter y/n will teach you” My father tell lo’ak

“We’ll show you where you will stay, follow us” I said to Lo’ak and start to walk towards our huts

-Lo’ak pov-

I follow y/n and Rokau to the huts that were at the top of trees then they start climbing up by the brushes. I started climbing up too but it was a little hard to do so with my basket in my hand.

“Give me your basket” I heard one of them say, I look up to see both of them looking at me and Rokau with his hand out

“Are you sure” I asked

“We see you’re having trouble” I then gave him my basket then he started climbing all the way up to the bridge with no trouble. How did he climb up that fast with one hand?! I finally got to the top and they were waiting for me on one of many bridges.

They start walking away and I follow them and we walk to one of the huts and open the beads door. As I walk in and look around, it looks big even to fit two people to live in.

“This is your home now, I hope you like” y/n said to me then Rokau placed my basket down

“It looks nice” I said

“Training starts next morning, for today get used to this” Rokau said

“I’ll try” I said to the both of them

They nod at me then leave and close the bead door behind them.