Chapter 2

Beomgyu left the house to reach Soobin's house. He hadn't seen the house in a while. He had unintentionally avoided plans with the boy because he was so busy with homework.

He thought he would give the couple a quality summer but they had all promised to meet up after summer on the First day of school.

He walked on the street, listening to Bittersweet by LeeHi & Meanie. He felt peaceful and calm.

When he arrived at Soobin's House, he smiled. It had been a while since he'd been there. 

His house was a small, brown building with stained glass windows. Although it wasn't a huge mansion, Beingyu loved it there. He would often hang out and study there with Soobin and Yeonjun while Soobin's mum cooked delicious treats for them.

He love Soobin's room even though it wasn't huge. He has so many amazing memories there and his bed was incredibly soft.

Soobin's parents were the best as well. They treated Beimgyu and Yeonjun like their own sons.

Since Beomgyu's parents were almost always away, he rarely got homemade food and had fancy professional food which he practically hated. However, when he came to Soobin's house, he always had Ms Choi's amazingly tasty homemade food. It was always fresh and left a burst of flavor in his mouth.

He approached the house and eagerly knock on the big, brown door. Ms Choi opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw Beomgyu at the door.

"Hello Beomgyu, I haven't seen you here in a long time. " She said, warmly.

" Hello Ms Choi, I came because I miss your amazing cooking. " he said, heartfully.

She chuckled. " Of course you did. Yeonjun's already here. I sent him up since Soobin was still getting ready. You know how he is. Why don't you go upstairs too? " as she moved out of the way for the boy. 

Beomgyu out his bag down and breathed in. The house smelt of freshily baked cookies, thanks to Ms Choi, and Beomgyu loved it. He removed his shoes and stepped into the fluffy carpet. It was soft, really soft.

" If you need anything, just call me. I'll be in the kitchen. " Ms Choi said as she walked to the kitchen.

But Beomgyu wasn't listening properly, he was daydreaming. He did that often. He was thinking about the First day of school. He was excited but nervous at the same time. He wasn't really the outgoing type and rarely made new friends. 

'𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨' Beomgyu thought as he opened the door.

" Aw, not again. My poor eyes. " Beomgyu whined as he opened the door to reveal a heated scene. 

Yeonjun was on top of Soobin with his hand up Soobin's shirt. 

And they were making out.

" First thing in the morning as well. Why is everyone horny at 7:30 " he said to no one in particular. " First my brother and now you two. "

Both of them had a flush of pink flushed across their faces and Yeonju on quickly got off Soobin.

" Sorry....things just got a little heated. " Soobin said, sheepishly.

" It's fine, I'm used to it from Hyung anyways. " Beomgyu brushed off.

" Okay, now I feel bad for you because I know how horny V hyung can get. " Yeonjun said, pitifully.

They all burst out laughing remembering the time they walked in on V and Jungkook almost doing it on the couch.

" I never sat on that couch again. " Beomgyu erupted in more laughter. 

The three boys kept laughing.

" Hyung, we should get going. " Beomgyu said suddenly.

" Its too early to go to school now. Its literally 7:45. School doesn't start until 8:30. " Soobin replied.

" Yeah I know, but I wanna go somewhere before school. And I'm dragging you two with me. No arguing. " Beomgyu answered.

Yeonjun shrugged and Soobin sighed. " You're buying me bread after school then. Oh and Yeonjun, mint chocolate ice cream. "

" Whatever. " Beomgyu replied rolling his eyes. 

A/N: The chapter will be shorter from now on because I'm splitting them. I'll try update more frequently but I can't make any promises.