001 - Incident

•••

"I love you, Ji-yu.." The tall male with chestnut brown eyes answered as he took a step further making Ji-yu step back a little, now nearing the edge of the roof.

He looked down to her feet, nearing the edge of the roof, he then looked back into her eyes as a hot tear rolled down his ice cold cheek. His lip trembled very slightly as he reached out his hand for her to grab.

"Please, Ji-yu, I need you with me.." His voice cracked as his hair moved in the wind.

•••

"Look at her, she looks so weird.."

"I know right? She looks like a ghost, so pale and skinny. I heard she never spoke a word!.."

They kept talking and talking behind the poor girls back as she walked down the hallway towards classroom. She hears everything, but pretends not to. Deep eye bags, slightly messy hair, dry skin and not a single sparkle in her black eyes. She was dead. She had no clue whatever she was doing. She struggled to pay attention nor remember anything. She sat down on her seat, but something felt weird as she sat down. She stood up again, just noticing someone had put something sticky on her chair.

It seemed to be glue. Ji-yu looked around for the bully, but everyone just stared at her, either giggling or talking about her with their friend sitting beside them. Ji-yu grunted very quietly as she ran out the classroom towards the bathroom. She ran inside the room and locked herself in one of these cabinets. She took out her phone and dialled a number, her brother. He picked the phone up surprisingly quickly. "Ji-yu? Why're you calling me? Shouldn't you be in class?" The soothing voice of her brother calmed her down.

"Rowoon, please come pick me up.." She told him without any explanation. Seok-woo realised her voice trembling quietly as she spoke. "Okay, I'm on my way.." He sighed as he hung up. Ji-yu sniffled as she sat down on the closed toilet, not caring about the glue sticking onto her skirt. Her knees up to her chin as she hugged her legs tight. Tears rolling down her hot cheeks as she chocked on her sobs uncontrollably. Suddenly, the door was ripped open, it was her brother, standing there as he looked down on his little sister, crying like a little girl.

He kneeled down to her stroking her hair softly. "What happened, Ji-yu? Why're you crying?" He asked the 17 year old. She looked down as a sign that she felt uncomfortable to tell him. She stood up from the toilet and turned around to show him the glue sticking onto her skirt. Her gasped quietly as he saw. He stood up, grabbed her hand tight and stormed out of the girls bathroom. He kept walking in a fast pace until he reached the teachers office. He slammed the door open and looked for Ji-yu's classroom teacher. He noticed him sitting at his desk, maybe working on some working sheets.

Rowoon grabbed her shoulders and walked up to the teacher. Rowoon slammed his fist on the desk of the teacher, making him flinch in awe. "Kim Seok-woo! You scared me!" The teacher shouted. Ji-yu's brother used to visit this school in his past, he was a very popular kid together with someone else. Seok-woo turned the girl around to show the teacher what the other students had done to her. The teacher showed no reaction as he looked at the messy skirt. He raised his head to look back at the 25 year old male who was a student of his in the past.

He still showed no pity after he saw. Rowoon was furious about his lame reaction making him slam his fist harder on the table. "This fucking school is hell for my sister! She's been bullied for months now, and you've done nothing as her fucking teacher!" He shouted mad as his eyes widened in madness. He clenched his jaw making it flex. The teacher didn't seem to like the man reaction. "How dare you talk to an adult like that? Show some respect, young man!" he snapped as he now stood up from his chair.