The snow drops.

7 days later;

I get up from bed and change into the warmest dress I have. Today I will be meeting Sansa for the first time in a long time. I really hope she is doing good, nothing worrying. "Where are you going?" Layo asks still half asleep. "I am meeting Sansa stark today, it will take me a while so Better to go on dragonback." I say.
"I did have weird dream about going there though." I say confused.

"Oh yes, you were talking in your sleep too." Layo says. "Really what did I say?" I ask while sitting down now. "I can't remember well, you said no a couple of times, you said fire and queen. That's all I think." He says while sitting up. "Thank you." I say and kiss him as I pull away he pulls me back in. "You do not have to go, you can stay with me." He says. "I have to, it is sansa, my friend." I say while laying on his chest.

"Alright then." He says and lets me free form his arms. I get up and then put my fur coat on.
"I better leave now, it might take a while. And it is definitely going to be very cold." I say. He sighs. "Give me one more kiss." He says and so I kiss him. "Remember nerrella looks after the island while I am gone, not in charge though." I say and leave.

I go downstairs to where I see nerrella eating food. "The speech as well as looking after the castle and Island?" I ask. "Got it." She says and continues eating. "Bye." I say and she waves.
I go outside to see the early morning sky, the sun slowly rising while theirs darkness and light. "Daener" I say and she lands and lowers.
I get onto her and we fly northwest.

"jelmor  endia." (North west) I say to her we go. Unfortunately, I have to not be recognised. I am still on the look for, Sansa said this is just a meeting or talking. I have said many times she does not sound so good but maybe I was just worried. She has great control I am sure she's ok.

-
A hour and thirty minutes later;
I am done, let me tell you I love my dragons but their spikes do get tiring after a while of riding. I land not at white knife, not that far a walk from winter fell. "Embrot." (Down) I say and we land. I pat her back back and get off.
"Geros ilas." (Farewell) and she rides back off.

My sword covered over my cloak and my cover over my head. I walk until I reach the walls of Winterfell. I really should have thought of how to do this. I go to the right wall and climbs it with my sword. After doing so I reach the top and drop down. Ow, I am fine. I get up and see another wall but theirs a ladder, I climb the ladder and then finally get in.

I readjust my clothes and put my cloak back over my head after all that raffling. I walk through from the right to get into the main castle. I did it. I sigh of relief then enter trough the back. Lesson, theirs barley any guards surrounding the back. Though they did lose quite a few people in battle of bastards.

I walk through, looking for Sansa. "Who are you?" I hear a womans voice call out. I turn around. Sansa. I take my hood off, "it is me!" I say excitedly. She comes over to me and hugs me straight away. "I have missed you too much." She says. "Me too." I say. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask as we go over to a table and sit down.

"I-We need your help." She says serious. "What about?" I ask fearing what she will say. "You were right. Before you left you said to me something is coming. We have found out that their are non human things beyond the wall, we also know that they can only be killed by fire or dragonglass." She says.

"I am sorry for not believing you. You are a awakened dreamer Visaerisa." She says.
"With your dragons, we can beat them." She says quietly. I stop and think for a moment.
If I go I risk the life of me and my dragons.
"Sansa, I don't know what to say." I say.
"Please say yes." Sansa says pleading.

I think some more, "I am sorry but I do not think I can help you. I can not risk the life of me not my dragons." I say disappointed. "Recently my people on that island named me queen, I have my people to look after and I have to get Married too." I say. "I'm sorry Visaerisa, but we need you." Sansa says. "I really can not, I am very sorry." I say.

She stops for a few seconds. "It is alright, I understand. You may leave." She says and stands. "Already, I just got here?" I say. "If you are no help what is their for you to be here?" She says meaningly. "Alright..I shall leave, goodbye." I say upset and leave. I thought she would want to spend time with,  i do not think so anymore.

I sneak past the guards and leave through the entrance, I start walking until I hear Daener again. She lands and lowers and I get on and I fly back to my island. One hours later I arrive back. I get off and then fetch the meat for daener. "Here you are." I say and give her some meat. She takes it and flies off to wherever she goes.

"You are back?" Layo says while approaching me. "Yes, I could not stay for very long." I lie.
"At least your have more time with me." He says and smiles. I do not say a word and go back into my castle. "Visae you are back?" Nerrella says. "Yes." I say and sit down.
"Everything and everyone has been good, no bad things it has been good." She says.

"Good." I say. "Are you hungry, I didn't see you eat before you left." She says. "No, I am ok." I say. She gets up and leaves and I sit and go through all the stuff the people request.
After a while, it is dark and I go up to my bedroom.  I put my evening gown on and get into bed. I read my book for a little bit.

Then layo comes in, "Visae you are going to sleep early, are you ok?" He ask. I nod. "Are you really ok? Ever since you came back you have been distant." He says and changes.
I sigh. "I dreamed about their being a war beyond the wall and it is true. Their is non human things beyond it and Sansa asked me to help. I would be risking everyone and my dragons to go." I say.

"I am sure your dragons will be fine." He says.
"They can only be killed by fire or dragonglass.
I can not do it. I do not want to lose them or you." I say eyes filing with tears. "You don't have to go but if they really need you, then you should go. You would be risking the whole north." He says. "I will have to think about it." I say.

"Have you figured out when you want to marry?" He ask. "Well I need to get a dress and prepare other things, but soon I promise." I say and kiss him on the lips. "Alright." He says.
"Blow out your candle it is time for sleep, we are both tired." He says. I blow out my candle and put my boom away.  "Goodnight love." I say and fall asleep.
________________________________
Dream;

A voice calls out to me from nowhere. "Help them." It says repeatedly. "Who are you?" I ask. It is all white and bright. Where am I?
"We are the gods and we do not want to lose this war. Everyone and you will be her for nothing if they lose."  They say. The gods?
No this must be just a dream. "Not a dream my darling, a message. You and Daenerys quill be in grave danger, help them." it says.

I walk around looking for an exit or entrance.
"We feel you, we hear you, we are you." It says. "Please I will be risking everything." I say. "Sometimes a risk is what you need, help them or we will all die." They say. I breathe deeply and think.  "Lose control." It says.
"I can not, I am sorry. Please forgive me." I say disappointed and upset. Tears full my violet eyes.

"Very well." They say and Everything goes black.
________________________________
Wearing;

________________________________Wearing;