Complete transformation, Gates

The second month since Chloe's arrival to this world had just passed and Satoru felt his body began to change on a fundamental level.
His entire body was now made up of slime, apparently the only reason he still has his human form is because of him being a saint and this a spiritual lifeform.

Chloe had also noticed this and explained all the details about this, she was also unfamiliar with this since she had never had to go through this.
Satoru was now basically a nameless saint slime.
Chloe had also figured this and asked "Is it okay if I name you?" Satoru found the question weird, but after being explained about the naming system, Satoru agreed.

Chloe then added a dramatic flash and said "From today forward, your name will be Satoru Rimuru Mikami Tempest."
Satoru's body glowed with a brilliant golden light and his soul now had a name carved into it.
Satoru found the long name ridiculous, but it was engraved into his very being now and he couldn't change it anymore.

Satoru also felt incredible power flowing through his very being.

A few new things were added to his status.

Blessing: Chronoa, time hero

Skills: Time manipulation
Fragment Yog-sothoth

Raphael immediately started analyzing everything new and even started actively conversing with him as well as answering questions.

Satoru was at first confused about all these otherworldly things, but in the past two months, he has learned everything he needed about the world.

He had also recovered part of his memories as Rimuru Tempest, but unfortunately they were too vague for Satoru to truly get something out of it.
He had of course asked Raphael about this, but she couldn't help him either.

Chloe had also been told about this, she had thus told Satoru a lot about the cardinal world and everything to do with it in order to trigger more of his memories, but they just wouldn't come out.

During these past two months, Satoru had also been completing a lot of missions and completed his other two jobs, as in, he first finished his last tasks and then stopped working.
The reason for this is because he felt something bad was about to happen, his instincts flared up heavily and thus he was constantly on guard.

Ever since he became a saint, he grew stronger everyday and his hero egg was growing with him, recently there were a couple cracks, but everytime it approached the point of breaking, it grew larger and stronger than before, to the point where the two hero eggs of Chloe just barely managed to surpass it, both her hero eggs were double the size of Satoru's current egg, but this was nothing.

For everytime Chloe traveled back in time, there was a chance merging with her hero self and thus gaining an extra hero egg.
Currently she had hatched 2 of the 176 eggs that she had, all of them bigger than Satoru's egg.

Satoru had also noticed the two other objects near his egg, one being a sphere and another a seed.

Chloe had explained that the seed was probably a demon seed and it could allow him to become a demon lord after consuming 20000 human souls.
She on the other hand had no knowledge of the sphere, she had theories as she had seen it before, but she couldn't see it in Satoru so she couldn't make a guess.

Satoru was shocked by the requirements for the demon seed and guessed that it wasn't something he should ever be able to reach, but his understanding of fantasy demon lord's also mad it easy to understand the reason for all the souls.

When Satoru asked Raphael how many souls he would need, Raphael told him
<Currently only 1926 souls left until awakening.>

>How?<