𝙏𝙬𝙤 - 𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙋𝙚𝙚𝙠 - 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘

𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Was it stupid to yell at him for that?" I asked Pigman. "No. I don't trust him either." He replied. "I'm sorry.. now he's mad at both of us because of my stupid remark.." "Hey don't say that, I chose to be on your side. After all, he's a Wither Skeleton. We were told to be careful near those mobs." I smile a bit. "Yeah, I guess your right. What happens if he really is an enemy? What if he hurts Skel!" I let panic slip into my tone a bit. I was worried that Wither might hurt my best friend. No matter how many arguments I have with that guy, I would never let anyone lay a hand on him. "We won't let that happen. Herobrine or one of the other teachers will get him first." Pigman said, after a quiet 5 minutes. He squeezed my hand, and I smiled at him. He may be a doofus to others, but to me, he's a good friend.

Checking the time, I got up and went to class. Pigman followed me. Maybe I could work things out with Skel. After all, he wouldn't stay mad forever. My homework wasn't complete, I had trouble doing it. Not just me, all of us did. When I say all of us, I mean me, Pigman, Ender, Creeper, and Slime. I don't know about the other two, I mean three. Herobrine teleported all the papers to his desk, and started grading them. He teleported a sheet of paper on each of our desks. I read the instructions, and immediately I knew I was going to fail the test. I was horrible at calculus, and that was what we were doing. Algebra- that's ok.. Geometry is easy for me, it's just a bunch of shapes right? I think so. Somehow I failed it. There were other math things but I didn't know them. I would much rather do anything other calculus. Ok, never mind. I do not want to do the history of Monster School or anything history related. That is my worst nightmare. I am so glad we haven't done that yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙋𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Math was confusing. History was boring. Science was annoying. Battle Training was scary. Language was useless. And free period was the best. My first priority? Find Zombie. Never mind I couldn't find him. Second priority? Find Skeleton and try to work out the whole Wither situation. And where was he? Talking to Wither, of course! Who would of guessed? I was not able to be 4 feet near that guy. I mean, he's a Wither Skeleton!

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧  𝟐𝟏𝙨𝙩, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑