Chapter 2

Luxium headed out into the city. The sun started to set but the city just became livelier. The boys found themselves entering a small bar, the waiter les them to a table and they ate a full meal. Ike saw they had a large specialty drink menu so they decided to have a drinking competition. Shu opted out because he knew someone would have to lead the others back. Vox also dropped out but he still drank a few shots.

"Hehehe Vox~, your face is sooo hot!" Ike squishes the tall demon's face. Ike won the contest but he got super drunk, the novelist was placed right on top of Vox. Mysta and Luca found out there was a karaoke machine so they started to belt Disney songs. Shu is filming the show.
*Detect My Love starts playing*
Shu grabs a microphone and puts out an amazing cover. Mysta is so moved by his voice he passes out on the table. Luca cheers the entire time being louder than Shu's voice.

"Voxy~ stop ignoring me~," Ike pouts and pushes himself up against the taller male.
"Ike you're too drunk, let me order you some water," Vox turns his head away from the brunette. Vox beckons the waiter over and asks for a jug of water. Once the waiter leaves, Ike yanks Vox close. He fiddles with his glasses then gets really close to Vox's face, he stares into the demon's yellow eyes. Ike closes his eyes and just before their lips touch, the brunette falls backwards. Luckily Vox catches him before he falls. The night continues without any more incidents.

The group walks back to their apartment. Shu carrying Mysta on his back, Ike leaning on Vox and Luca dragging himself along.
"Man, Ike really does not know when to quit!" Shu laughs "He drunk at least another bottle after Mysta and Luca quit," Vox laughs. Shu looks back at Luca,
"Shubert~" Luca moans.
"I'm not carrying you..." Shu dismisses him.
"Whyyyyy?" Luca whines
Shu grabs the blonde's hand and pulls him along.

They get to their rooms and spilt up. Vox drags Ike to his bed and tells him to change. His fluffy brown hair flopped on the bed, Vox gives a loud sigh. Vox tried his best to change him without looking, but all he managed to do was take off his jacket. Ike suddenly starts to unbutton his shirt,
"IKE IKE NOT NOw," Vox panics
Ike again flips back into bed. The dark haired male began to leave the room.
"No~ Voxy stay with me~" Ike slurs his words.
"I can't, you'll be pissed at me when you wake up~" He whines.
"I pwomise I won't," Ike pleads, giving Vox puppy eyes.
Vox walks back to Ike's bed and takes off his shirt.
"Okay Ike, goodnight,"

———————————————————————
Ike's POV:
I feel really warm and comfy, I can feel a rhythmic beating under my hand. My eyes slowly open, the first thing I see are abs. That makes me blush, I look up to see Vox cuddling me. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? I look down at my shirt and I realise it's unbuttoned. Vox doesn't even have a shirt on... did I really get that drunk? Flashbacks of last night flood my head, how embarrassing. My current predicament is embarrassing but it's comfy, friends do this right? I mean Luca and Shu have before. Ughhh my head really hurts, I have a stream today. I stare at my alarm clock: 4:00am. I can sleep for a few more hours...

7:00
"Vox~ Are you awake," I whisper, my blue tips fall into my eye.
"Mhm, good morning... wait you're not mad that I'm here?" Vox says in a groggy voice, he yawns.
"Yeah I remember most of last night, sorry..." I yawn and get out of bed I face away from him.
"So everything last night was just you being drunk right?" He tilts his head and starts to leave.
I nod my head in agreement, I don't think I like him like that. I've never dealt with such feelings before, Vox on the other hand has had multiple lovers. My chest starts to hurt a little, probably just a symptom of this horrid hangover.

"I have a stream in 2 hours," He says "I'll make breakfast to soothe your hangover first. Maybe take a shower, you drank a lot..." Vox shuts the door.
I have a splitting headache, I really hope he can remedy this.
——————————————————————
Vox's POV:
Ughhhh I seriously thought he liked me. I guess he's just a really flirty drunk. I walk to my room and change my clothes. Their is one good thing that came out of this is I got to cuddle with Ikey, his hair is so soft and silky like actually...