07; caught

Yukio and Megumi flinched at the sudden call. Yukio's first reaction was to reach over and cover Megumi's mouth with her hand, worried that he would try and say something. Megumi, on the other hand, quickly turned off the shower. 

"Yuki, are you there?" Akio called through the door. 

Yukio quickly cleared her throat. "Oto-san?" she called out. Yukio was doing her best to hide the nerves in her voice. "I was showering, what's up?"

They anxiously waited for Akio's response. "Just making sure," he called through the door. "I'll be in the kitchen!"

They heard retreating footsteps until they hadn't heard anything else. Breaths of relief left their lips, and Yukio relaxed into his chest. "Holy crap," he murmured to her. 

Yukio put her hands over his lips again and looked at the door. "Shh," she said. If there was one thing Yukio didn't want, it was for Akio to find out about their relationship like this. Though Akio already loved Megumi, Yukio was sure that he would fall into Akio's books if her father were to find out. 

Megumi chuckled, the sound resonating through her body. "Worried, Yu?" he whispered in her ear. 

"Stop it," she murmured back. She tried to push away from him, but it was only then that Yukio realized he was still inside of her. "H..Hey..."

Megumi grinned. He reached over and turned the water back on, and in an instant, the cool water hit their backs. "We aren't finished yet, angel," he said into her ear.

Yukio reached around and tangled her fingers in his hair. "No, Megumi," she let out, despite feeling him begin to move. 

"Don't lie," Megumi chided. He let out a quiet sound. "You're clenching all over me, are you sure you don't want to?"

Yukio couldn't respond to that. She held on tight to Megumi as he continued to thrust hard into her. Moans left her lips, and as a result, Megumi slowed down. 

"You don't want Akio-san to hear you, do you?" Megumi asked. "You'll have to keep quiet, angel."

Yukio shook her head and quickly placed her hands over her mouth. Her gaze was begging Megumi to continue, the same look of desperation and lust appearing in her eyes.

Megumi chuckled. "Good girl, Yukio."

Her hands were hardly covering the sounds that left her lips, and she could barely keep it down. "M..Megumi..." she moaned, clenching around him. "Please..."

Megumi's hand traveled down to her clit and pressed down on it. "Are you close, angel?" he asked as she squirmed in his grasp. 

"Y...Yes...mm...clo...close..."

Megumi chuckled. Dazed Yukio had a completely different attitude than when she wasn't drunk with lust. "Is it so good that you can't even form a sentence?" Megumi questioned. When Yukio didn't reply, he nudged her clit. "Answer me."

"'So good," Yukio let out. She grabbed ahold of Megumi's face and pulled him down to meet her lips. 

Yukio moaned into his lips and felt herself getting closer and closer to her high. Megumi was just as close, his thrusts getting sloppier and his kisses messier.