Papa mera breakup ho gaya

Yoona who's back to home goes to Taehyung's room to check on him but instead finds the two adorable best friends sleeping peacefully holding each others hands... She doesn't feel like waking them up but suddenly Taehyung's mobile rings due to which Divi wakes up... She sees the caller id and picks up the call and talks in her sleepy mode... Listening to the other person's talk she widens her eyes in horror and shouts scaring Yoona and Taehyung...

Taehyung : Kya hua ?

Yoona : What happened Divi ? Kis ka call tha ?

Taehyung takes his mobile from Divi and checks the call log... Seeing the caller he sighs in relief...

Divi : I'm going to die...

Yoona : Divi bata kya hua ? You are scaring me...

Divi : Jungkook ka call tha... They want me to go shopping with them...

Taehyung nods his head in disbelief while Yoona facepalms herself...

Yoona : Girls jump at the mere mention of shopping... Aur ek tu hai shopping se dur bhagti hai...

Divi : Ohh please... I just hate this... Matlab saare kapde to ek hi type ke hote hai and over that those girls in the malls... Ek kilo ka makeup lagake piche pad jati hai... Online shopping is the best... Koi jhanjhat nahi koi energy waste nahi...

After her little speech Yoona sighs and leaves the room after giving a look to Taehyung to handle the situation... Divi looks at Taehyung with her puppy eyes...

Taehyung : No Divi... Main kuch nahi karne wala...

Divi : Please Taehyung... You are my star na... Please... See either do this for me or prepare my funeral speech...

Taehyung : If I will do this naa, tumhe meri funeral speech prepare karni hogi...

Divi : Jo main kabhi hone nahi dungi...

Taehyung : Okay fine...

Taehyung calls everyone through conference and puts the mobile on speaker...

Taehyung : Guys let's postpone out shopping plan...

Sandhya : What ? Taehyung are you mad ? How could you do this ?

Taehyung : Sandhya... Divi ko kuch kaam hai... Hum kal subah shopping chalenge... Waise bhi party evening mein hai...

Jimin : Is Divi there ? Is she fine ?

Esha : Haan Taehyung... Uss chewing gum ne kuch kiya to nahi ?

Eunwoo : Speak up Taehyung... Is she fine ?

Rupal : Agar Divi ko kuch hua to main uss chewing gum kaa band baja dungi...

Divi : Guys guys... I'm here and very fine... I want to talk to you guys about something... Before you guys freak out again let me tell you, I'm not telling anything on phone... Let's meet at the club...

Jungkook : Club ? Divi club is so boring... Kyun mera murder plan bana rahi hai ?

Divi : Hello Jungkook ? Are you there ? Lagta hai, tera signal problem hai... I can't hear you... So guys let's meet at the club... Bye...

And Divi cuts the call royally ignoring Jungkook and gets up to leave when she remembers something and sits on the bed holding her head...

Taehyung : What happened Divi ?

Divi : You know right Dad doesn't like all this getting into a relationship and breaking up... He wants me to be with only one person that too for an entire life... Ab breakup ke baare mein pata chalega na he will kill me... Let's say that Hansung is a Vampire... Phir wo kuch nahi bolenge na...

Taehyung : Apna ye dimag chalana band kar... I will convince him... Sach bata dete hai...

Divi : Will you come with me ?

Taehyung : Okay... Main ready ho kar aa jaunga... You go and get ready... If Papa is there then say him that you will talk to him after I come... I'm sure wo maan jayenge...

Divi : Okay...

Divi leaves and goes to her home... Taehyung gets ready...

Choi Mansion

Min ho sees Divi coming inside slowly and guessed that she has done something...

Min ho : Divi, come here...

Divi : Nahi... I'm going out... I have to get ready... Tab tak Taehyung aa jayega then we will talk...

Min ho : Aisa tujhe Taehyung ne bolne ko kaha ?

Divi : How do you know ?

Min ho : I know you both... I hope you haven't done any blunder this time ?

Divi nods her head in negative closing her eyes and she runs to her room... She gets ready in jeans and a simple t-shirt and comes down... Finding Taehyung having a chat with her dad brings her courage back... She goes there and sits beside Taehyung which confirms Min ho's suspicious that she had messed up big time...

Min ho : So guys, speak up...

Seeing Min ho all serious Suzy too walks up to them and sits beside him...

Taehyung : Divi wants to say something to you people...

Divi asks Taehyung to say, with her eyes which was noticed by Min ho...

Min ho : Stop your eyes talks and speak up Divi...

Divi : I have done something that you don't like but I'm not sorry... I guess I will be happy with what I have done...

Min ho : What have you done for your happiness this time Divi ?

Divi : I broke up with that chipku chewing gum...

Min ho : Who is this new person now ?

Taehyung ( Glares Divi ) : Papa, it's Hansung...

Min ho : What ? But how ? I thought you loved him...

Divi : I was never in love with that chewing gum... Jab se vo meri life mein aaya hai, maine chewing gum khana bhi band kar diya...

Min ho goes towards Divi and she closes her eyes in fear...

Precap :

Taehyung got hurt... Kya hua hoga ? 🤔

__________

What would be Min ho's reaction ? 🙄