ᰔᩚ 1.

1. happy birthday bliss

Hackney, London📍
September 3rd
20:47pm

The sound of snobby kids arguing with nittys and running around was audible just from her room

The sound of snobby kids arguing with nittys and running around was audible just from her room. Their loud voices reverberated in the distance. The sound of buses passing by, followed by groups of boys wearing Bally's, who swore and complained because they were unable to catch the bus.

the sound of drunken individuals strolling carelessly while holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and chatting about their exciting night out. All were heard from her room alone.

A cold breeze traveled through the shady streets of hackney, travelling through her window and into Bliss' room, causing Bliss' body to shiver. Her short white dress made it so that her arms and most of her legs were revealed and out in the open for the cold to collide with her body.

Tylani instantly got the impression that she was cold, and quickly shut the window.

"Nahhh my cousins so leng!" Screamed Tylani, as she finally finished applying gel on Bliss' hair.

"Bitch, look at you! The way I'm gonna protect you when you join my school, fam! Mums life I'll be your body guard. The mandem are gonna start moving madddd! No one's touching my cousin bro!"

Tylani began to jump up and down aggressively, before screaming in awe. She loved how her cousin looked. Bliss simply just laughed, before blowing a kiss at the mirror, then cringing at herself.

"This stuff feels so weird on my face." She frowned.

"You'll get used to it babe, it's only lip gloss blush and mascara fam." Replied Tylani, shrugging.

"Ahh, now that you live here, yeah, and we're gonna actually go to school together, oh my fucking days nah!" She continued. "You're actually gonna love it fam. Year 10s gonna be madddd! None of that posh girls school shit no more. You're in my ends now bitchh!"

"You're making it seem like your schools a movie." Bliss chuckled. Tylani gassed up her school like 30 times a day, so Bliss was used to this. She'd ramble about it for time.

"Because it isssss bitch! There's fights like every fucking day fam. Like obviously, it's school, it's dead. But  like, after your last school, you're gonna love this one." Tylani giggled, whilst bouncing up and down on Bliss' bed.

"Let's be real, your last school was shit."  She smirked.

As Bliss began to think about it, she slowly nodded her head, agreeing. "Just a bit boring."

"Mhmm. And now your coming to our school yeah, but just know boys are gonna start moving mad. Bare moving to you." Explained Tylani, before letting out a huge gasp, her hands clasped over her opened mouth, leaving Bliss puzzled.