010 | golfing and diner with sharpay and her family

!just wanna be with you!

CHRIS WAS WITH CHAD AND TROY WHILE THEY HELPED HIM, they were making random noices while a long tray

CHRIS WAS WITH CHAD AND TROY WHILE THEY HELPED HIM, they were making random noices while a long tray. "up" chris said to them while they were behind them as the others turned towards him. "and how shall, we get to the food today, sir" troy said to them with a weird accent smiling glancing towards them holding his arms out causing chris and chad towards turned towards him. "i don't know, perhaps skipping" chad said to troy with a weird accent glancing towards chris folding his hand infront of him.

"very well then" chris said to them with a weird accent smiling glancing at them holding his arm out towards chad. "shall we" chad said to them smiling glancing forward as he locked his arm with chris and troy's with chad's arm, they skipped forward. "hipty scouty, hipty scouty, hipty scouty, hipty scouty" troy said to them smiling while they skipped forward but than was stopped by folton. "morris, danforth, bolton" folton said to them while he walked up to them causing them to stop facing him.

"you're caddying today" he said to them glancing between them handing them white work uniforms making them catch it. "forty dollars a bag, you've been requested" he said to them smiling glancing between them causing all three of them to look at eachother with furrowed eyebrows. "what" chad said to him smiling glancing at him than towards chris and troy. "by who" chris said to him glancing at chad than at mr. folton with furrowed eyebrows. "dude, who cares" troy said to him smiling glancing at chris lightly hitting him on the chest.

"for forty dollars, i'd caddy for godzilla" troy said to him smiling glancing at him than towards chad making him nod. "close, very close" mr. folton said to them glancing between them making them turn towards him causing chris to narrow his eyes at him as he walked away. "thank you" mr. folton said to zeke as he grabbed one of the cookies from off his pan causing the boys to move out his way as he passed through them, they glanced at eachother with furrowed eyebrows shaking their head.

"thanks" chad said to zeke smiling glancing up at him nodding grabbing a cookie from off his pan walking away. "thanks, man" troy said to him smiling glancing up at him while also grabbing a cookie walking away, chris glanced up at zeke shaking his head following them out the kitchen.

THE BOY WALKED OUTSIDE TOWARDS THE GOLF FIELD WITH THEIR NEW UNIFORMS ON, when they got close, they saw sharpay, ryan, and their mom with golfing outfits on, chris sighed as they walked closer to them wanting to be with gabriella instead of being there. "hey, boys" sharpay said to them smiling glancing between them but mostly at chris. "hey" troy said to him smiling glancing down at her than at ryan and chad. "so, chris" sharpay said to him smiling glancing up at him moving closer towards him causing him to look down at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"i thought, it was time for you to meet my parents" she said to him smiling glancing up at him turning around towards her mom causing him to look at chad than at troy confused on why. "oh, okay" he said to him glancing at them with furrowed eyebrows shaking his head causing them to shrug. "enchantee" sharpay's mom said to him smiling up at him while they shook eachother's hand causing him to fake smile. "awesome" he said to her but mostly himself smiling glancing at at her nodding as they let go of eachother's hand. "hi" chad said to her smiling glancing down at her shaking her hand.