000, prologue

CAMILLE DIDN'T USUALLY get nervous when she met new people, but she was utterly terrified to meet the Greene's. How would they react to see their son had brought home a girl and her newborn baby.

Dawson let out a chuckle as he noticed his girlfriend's worried expression. "Cami, relax. They're gonna love you."

She let out a nervous sigh. "Will they love my baby?" She glanced back to Eden in the backseat.

The man placed her hand on her thigh comfortingly with the other hand still on the wheel. "Of course... maybe. It doesn't matter, okay? They'll end up loving her."

Camille nodded, still not fully convinced.

Dawson pulled up in the farm and took out the keys. He turned his head to Camille. "You ready?"

"Not really," She replied before they got out of the car. She opened the backseat door and took out the carrier.

Three kids ran out of house with smiles on their faces. Maggie, Beth and Shawn.

Shawn was the oldest, he was thirteen and Dawson's stepbrother. Then there was Maggie, she was twelve. And finally there was his half sister Beth, she was six.

"Dawson!" Beth exclaimed as she ran over to him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up, spinning her around. He then set her back on the ground.

Maggie gave him a small hug with a grin, while Shawn just shook his hand.

"This is my girlfriend, Cami." Dawson introduced as he wrapped his arm around her. "And Eden, her baby."

"Is she your baby?" Beth asked with a grin.

He shook his head. "No, she's not." The blonde's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You're really pretty," Maggie told the girl. "Why are you even dating him?"

Camille let out a laugh as she shrugged. "I have no idea,"

Hershel and Annette walked out of the house with smiles on their faces, they walked over to the couple.

"Camille, it's amazing to meet you." Annette greeter as she pulled the woman into a hug. "Dawson's said so much about you."

They pulled away with smiles on their faces. She turned to Hershel. "It's really nice to meet you."

"You too," He replied, pulling her into a small hug.

"Can I hold the baby?" Maggie then asked, full of excitement.

Dawson looked at Camille who nodded. "Go ahead, Maggie."