5

*what am I? Better look at the top what Moshi found in Boru's clothes *

*at Momoshiki's*

*He simply lived and carried out the task that the King gave him, sometimes he visited the earth only because of the task, he really missed Bor and Hime*

*after some more time*

*Boruto lay under the warm sun and saw a figure in a white robe in the distance*

B: M? And who's there?

*Boruto took a closer look and made out Moshi in this figure*

B: Is this really Momoshiki?
M: Did you miss me?

*Boruto hugs him*

B: Very much!

*Moshi hugs him back*

M: listen... Soon there will be a war on earth...
B: wars are constant
M: you misunderstood...
B: then what do you want?
M: come with me to the planet Otsutsuki
B: what about Hima?
M: She is with us
B: well, if you’re with us then no

*they collected their things and Momoshiki opened a portal, they found themselves in a very beautiful world where the grass was purple, and the sky on one side was blue and on the other a soft purple color, there were many flowers, birds (mostly pigeons), butterflies, animals*

Hima: how beautiful it is here
B: yeah

*if on earth they looked at Boruto with contempt, here with surprise and curiosity*

M: Boruto Himawari
Both: Yes?
M: don’t say something unnecessary, okay?
Both: uh huh

*They walked around them, there were ideal houses, there was both the moon and the sun, they went into the king’s castle, the walls were slightly white with a neon tint, there were a lot of flowers, it was ideally quiet and in the middle there was a large baptismal door displaying the color. They walked through this door and saw another room, no other world, there was a feeling that there was a starry sky and a throne in the middle, they went there *

M: Hello King

*All three bowed*

K: Hello, introduce yourself *looks at people*
H: I am Himowari Hyuuga daughter of the 7th Hokage
B: I am Boruto Uzumaki, the son of the 7th Hokage *Boruto said this reluctantly
K: So brother and sister. Momoshiki
M: Yes
K: why did you bring them to our planet?
M: This man Boruto is from the prophecy
K: and her?
M: Boruto wouldn’t have gone without her.
K: I see, well, since the blood of Otsutsuki flows in you, boy, then we can, to some extent, protect you as a collaborator. And you’re a girl, his sister, so you’re accepted too

*they went to Momoshiki’s house but it turned out that there were only 2 bedrooms there, they gave one to Himawari and one room for themselves for two*

B: Are you sure you don’t mind?
M: no, I don’t mind if we live in the same house and with rooms, I don’t either
B: ok

*Night Moshi and Boruto lay down on the bed and covered themselves with a blanket*

B: Are you sleeping?
M: No

*They talked about trifles and fell asleep, they woke up with Boruto lying on Moshi’s chest and Moshi’s hand lay on Boruto’s ass*

B: ///-///
M: How did you sleep?)
B: ok ///-///

*Hima woke up and captured them in this pose*

X: brother, get up! M?
B: Hima, you understood everything wrong ;_)

*they took water treatments and went to breakfast *so a month passed*

-567 words