십칠 (17):

Haruto's POV:

Some memories came back suddenly after mashiho and yoshi's confession..

But why do i feel like something's missing? Like i'm missing a part of my memories.

"What did i missed?"I asked myself.

My phone chimed as it indicates someone texted me.

"yah,I thought we're going to hangout?" -J

"Yeah,we will.. let's meet at the mall.."- H

"Okay!see you there!" - J

I walked to the bathroom and take a shower..

After that, I changed my clothes..

I texted junkyu hyung that I'll be going to leave the house..

Junkyu hyung replied that he's on his way too.

~~

I already arrived at the mall as i saw junkyu hyung who stands in a corner while holding his phone.

I walked towards him, "Hyung!"I called.

"Oh hey! you're here already."He said."Should we go inside?"

I nodded as we walked inside the mall.

"What do you want to do first?"I asked."Do you want to eat something?"

"I want to play at the arcade first!"Junkyu answered.

"Okay.."I said as we walk to the arcade..

When we arrived at the arcade, I payed for the tokens and give it to junkyu..

"Why are you giving all the tokens to me? How about you? Aren't you gonna play?"He asked as he looked at me, confused.

I shooked my head, "Seeing you smiling and all is enough for me, hyung.. it's okay if i'm not going to play."I answered.

"Hey,it's unfair! you payed the tokens just for me and you're not even going to play."He pouted.

"Fine, I'm going to play with you.."I said.

"Yay! let's go! I want to try something over there!"He added as he grabbed my wrist and ran towards a claw machine,full of stuff toys.

He insert a token and start to play, he didn't get the toy he wanted to get as he looked at me, pouting..

"Let's try again!I'm sure i can get it this time!"He said as he inserted a token in the machine again.

He got the same result as he keep  trying..

"Aish!I don't want to play it!"He pouted..

"Let me try...you want that one, right?"I said as i pointed the toy he was eyeing.

He nodded

I inserted a token as I start to focus on the toy that junkyu hyung wanted to get.

As I pushed the button, the claw finally got the toy as it let it fall on the bin where i can get the toy out.

I gave the toy to junkyu hyung as he smiles widely while holding the toy..

"Thank you,ruto-ya!"He said..

Something flicks on my head that makes it hurt..

"You okay?you seem uncomfortable?" Junkyu asked.

I shooked my head,"it's nothing,hyung.."I answered."are you done playing?"

"We haven't got into the haunted house yet..I want to try!"He said.

"The haunted house?you sure, hyung? you'll get a heart attack if you try."I added.