Chapter one

It was a beautiful day in LA. I had just landed at the airport. Sam just texted me saying he was here to pick me up.

I looked around trying to look for him.

Sam: Turn around 😉

I turned around and saw him there he was Sam Golbach.
I hadn't seen him since last year. I grabbed my bag and ran over to him. He hugged me.
" Hi, i missed you." He said.
" I missed you too." I said smiling at him.

He grabbed my bag and we started walking to his car.
When we arrived i put my stuff away. The only thing in the room was this bed

 The only thing in the room was this bed

And this side table

I was going to buy decorations and some furniture later

I walked downstairs to the living room. The boys were hanging out with some other people.
" Hey Sarah." Colby said smiling.
" Hi Colbs." I said looking at him.
" Wtf is that?" Jake asked. " It's my pet." I said.
" You have a dragon as a pet?" Aaron asked.
" Yeah and he will eat you in your sleep." I said looking at Venom.
Arron looked at me rolling his eyes playfully.

" Hi, i am Xpher." A girl said smiling at me.
" Hi, Sarah." I said.
" Nice to meet you." She said.
" Nice to meet you too." I said smiling at her.
" What is it's name?" She said mentioning to Venom. " His name is Venom." I said.
" Omg he is so cute." She said.
" Right Mike." She added looking back. A guy covered in Tattoos looked up from his phone. He spotted Venom and looked at Xpher.
" Yeah." He said looking at me. That's when i realized how cute he was. He gave me a comfortable smile. I smiled back at him.

He had a small mole near his eye. He had tattoos all over his body. He was wearing a tank top that said NIRVANA in yellow. He was wearing black skinny jeans. He was pretty jacked. His ears were pierced. He had brown hair and green brown eyes.  

I looked at Venom who looked quite inpatient. Colby got up and took him from me. He chuckled as he sat down. Venom looked at me before looking at Colby again. We all hung out for a while until most people started to leave. Me and Venom walked upstairs and went to bed. He slept in his cage ofc.