Bleeding

***Hey guys! Hope you're liking all this drama! Anyways, I decided to use Ariana Grande as the image of Sarah because I hate her (no offense to Ariana fans, she's just not my cup of tea). So, hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!***

***********************

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar place. The sheet that I was entangled in smelled like men's deoderant and wintergreen mint, and the weight of someone's arm across my face was just unpleasant. Reaching up, I flung the arm away and sat up rubbing my eyes. When I looked down, I was surprised to see Four beside me, snoring like a wildebeest.

Then I remembered. We got drunk last night on a fifth of rum with Max. I scanned the apartment for the leader, and found him sprawled out on Four's black suede couch, his feet dangling over the armrest.

With a look of panic, I ripped the sheet from Four's body and shoved him hard in the ribs. He jolted awake and shot me an agitated look.

"Well good morning sunshine." He mumbled sitting up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Max began to stir too, and I got up quickly to lace up my boots. When he sat up with a groan, the expression on his dark face said that he didn't remember passing out here either.

"It's only seven, don't panic." Four said, checking his wristwatch.

"It's supposed to be in the training room right now!" I snapped, gathering my jacket from the floor.

"Take it easy. Initiates don't even arrive until after breakfast. You've got plenty of time." Max assured, getting off the couch.

I stopped at the door at looked back at the pair with worried eyes. I felt bad for leaving them here so hastily, but I needed to shower and get ready.

"Go on, get out of here." Max said with a smile.

I ripped the door open and disappeared into the dark morning corridor.

**********************

As I showered, I began to remember most of what happened last night. The one thing that stood out was when Chrissy arrived, and told me that Eric had been seen leaving the bar with Sarah.

As my mind began racing with questions, my blood started to boil. Four stopped me last night from going to confront her but today I will stand true to my words. 

The more I dwelled on it, the harder it was to keep tears at bay. I loved Eric, there was no denying that. But he should've known better than to run off with that girl, no matter how drunk he was.  With a sigh, I wiped at my damp eyes and replaced my forlorn expression with pursed lips and a vengeful glare.

I made short work of sliding on a pair of black jeggings and my favorite maroon sleeveless t-shirt, lacing up my boots and brushing my hair into a high ponytail.

**********************************

In the training room, I stood patiently as the Dauntless borns arrived sporadically and milled around talking. My eyes occasionally darted to the opposite end, waiting for him to walk in with the transfers. My heart raced in anticipation.

Uriah was the first to speak, and his cautious glance matched his steps as he approached me.

"Are you okay Lucy?" He asked.

My head snapped back to face him and my eyebrows arched with irritation. Not at him, just at my situation in general.

"Yeah, fine. Why?"