You're my Daughter? - A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction

You can't let her win Damon you can't. I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room and froze, my brother was talking to the enemy.

"You traitor. How could you she's the enemy." I shouted.

"Excuse me. Don't you dare call him a traitor. How the hell am I your enemy. You don't even know me." She said.

"Don't lie to me Katherine. I know its you." I said.

"Who is this Katherine person you are talking about." She said.

"Damon this is Sky. She is a friend of Elena's." Stefan said.

"Oh I am so sorry. You look just like this person I know." I said.

"It's no problem. And if I may ask who is this Katherine person you speak off." Sky said.

"She was the person who turned us." Stefan said.

"Katherine turned you? I thought it was the Petrova woman that turned you." Sky asked.

"She goes by the name of Katherine Pierce now." I said.

"Yes I do." The wicked voice said. "Sky is that you." Katherine said as she stepped towards Sky. I saw Sky start to shake from fear and Stefan pulled her behind him to protect her from Katherine.

"What do you want." I said.

"Don't speak to me like that Damon." Katherine said then I was slammed into the wall. She had a hold of my throat.

"Let go of him mother." Sky shouted.

"Mother." I gasped as Katherine let go of me and turned to look at Sky who was ready to attack at any moment.

"Leave him alone mother." Sky said.