My father is ... ?

“Mother what are you doing here.” I asked.

“I’m here to make sure you don’t find out.” Katherine said.

“Find out what mother.” I said.

“Find out about your father.” Katherine said.

“Tell me Mother. What about him.” I asked.

“I’m not telling you.” Katherine said.

“I said tell me.” I shouted.

“Mr Damon Salvatore.” Katherine said.

“What.” I screamed. I woke up crying. My door opened and Stefan came running in.

“Hey Sky what’s wrong.” Stefan said as he ran over to me.

“She told me who my father was.” I said and started crying harder.

“Who is it Sky.” Stefan asked.

“I can’t tell you. You would hate me.” I replied.

“Sky I wouldn’t hate you. Your like family to me so you can tell me anything.” Stefan said.

“We are family.” I whispered.

“What? How?” Stefan asked.

“He’s my father.” I said while the tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Who? Come on Sky.” Stefan said.

“Damon.” I replied as I looked at Stefan. He looked confused then his eyes held shock.

“Damon is your father.” Stefan said shocked.

“You can’t tell him please you can’t.” I said. Stefan pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

“I won’t tell him but you will have to. Damon always finds out in the end.” Stefan said.

“Damon always finds out what.” Damon said as he walked into my room.

“Nothing Damon.” Stefan said.

“Sky what’s wrong.” Damon said as he walked closer to us. I ignored him and hugged Stefan more. “Sky what’s wrong.” Damon said again sounding a little angry.

“I know who my father is.” I said.

“Well done. So who is it?” Damon asked. I broke down crying again.

“Why do you even care. It’s not like you do. You never have cared and you never will.” I shouted. Damon looked shocked then angry. He turned and stormed out of my room. “My mother was right. I am a failure and I shouldn’t be here. No one cares about me and no one wants me.” I said then got up and jumped out of the window. “Sky Salvatore get back here.” I heard Stefan shouting. I ignored him and continued running. I ran up to the house and knocked on the door.

“What are you doing here?” Mrs Lockwood asked.

“I came to speak to Tyler.” I said.

“Come on in.” Mrs Lockwood replied. I placed a foot into the house and was glad I was now able to enter the house. “Tyler you have a guest.” I heard Tyler walking down the stairs so I walked over to him.

“Elena what are you doing here?” Tyler asked.