Techno 💖 Beach date

Y/N Pov:

I slowly open my eyes realising im alone in bed but still feel really tired so I try close my eyes for a little longer until I heard heavy footsteps entering the bedroom followed by a light chuckle. All of a sudden bright light fills the room and forces my eyes open rubbing them harshly as I let out a groan, again a light chuckle is heard as I felt the bed dip. I look up and see those ruby red eyes and luscious pink hair of my lover as he spreads a smile on his face with a cheeky grin which makes me giggle.

"Good morning babe" he says to me

I yawned as I wrapped my arms round his neck and pecked him on the lips. "Good morning handsome" I smiled as his cheeks went slightly pink.

"I have a surprise for my princess" he whispers as he holds my hand gently caressing my thumb, "go get ready and ill cook breakfast". I didn't even get to say anything as he released his hands and walked downstairs. I smirked as I now have an opportunity to dress in anything I want, I immediately got up from the bed and ran to my walk in closet searching for one thing in particular, I giggled as I took it of the hook, I peeked round the corner to make sure Techno wasn't nearby and once the coast was clear I slipped on the dress. I looked in awe in the mirror as I looked like a princess, I twirled and it flowed perfectly. "This is perfect" I whispered to myself as I went to get the perfect shoes. I looked at my reflection satisfied with how I look and decided to go and see my boyfriends reaction.

 I looked at my reflection satisfied with how I look and decided to go and see my boyfriends reaction

(This is what you are wearing, if you don't like it just imagine your wearing an outfit you like 😊)

Techno Pov:

As I was finishing Y/N's favourite breakfast I heard light foot steps heading downstairs, I couldn't help but smile excited to see how beautiful she looks. I turn around to plate the pancakes but stop in awe as I lock eyes with my gorgeous lover with the sweetest smile resting on her face. She was perfect, head to toe perfect, the dress fits her like a glove and I can't help but stare as I feel my cheeks burning up, wow im so lucky to say she's mine. As I stood there in silence I saw that Y/N looked down as a tear slid down her precious face, I realised I haven't said a word so I instantly put the pancakes down and ran to her side lifting her chin so I can see those chocolate brown eyes. I wiped her tear away as I whispered.

"Dont cry princess, you look absolutely gorgeous, and you always do no matter what. Now smile for me". She instantly smiled as I placed my hands gently on her waist and connected our lips passionately, nothing but love were in those eyes and I felt the same way. I picked her up as she giggled sweetly, ah music to my ears, and gently placed her on the stool and served her a plate of her favorite breakfast, she took one look and made that smile grow wider than ever.

"Chocolate chip pancakes!"

I nodded and smiled as I watched her eyes light up at the taste which warmed my heart. God I really love this girl. As she finished her breakfast I looked at the time, 11am, perfect. I grabbed her hand as she looked at me tilting her head in confusion. Without another word I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car and buckled her in and getting in myself.