💜Quality Time💜

~a little more than a week later~

Despite Amity's protests, Luz and the twins had come up with a schedule to manage her free time. Of course "manage" meaning dedicating it to Ed and Em.

Naturally, Amity was less than thrilled to find out they did this. But when Luz gave her the puppy eyes, how could she possibly say no?

But now, it's Monday. Willow looks around the school for the littlest Blight. Just when she's about to give up her search, she hears whimpers coming from the janitor's closet near her locker. Hesitantly, she opens the door. On the inside she finds Amity, frantically reading a textbook. Willow gasps. "Amity?! What are you doing?!"

"Panic studying!" Amity says quickly, not looking up from her book. "I have a test next period that I haven't studied for because the twins won't let me."

Willow looks over the Blight, noting her terrible appearance. Her hair unkept, her clothes wrinkled, and heavy bags under her eyes. She sighs. "Girl, you look like you need a nap."

"Actually, some coffee or an energy drink might be better." Amity says, rummaging through her bag until she pulls out an aluminum can, labeled 'Blue Cow'. She quickly pulls the tab and quickly downs the drink. "Amity! That stuff's not good for you!"

"It's better for me than Beast Energy drinks." Amity argues. "Besides, I'll need an energy boost if I want to be able to take this test."

Willow sighs. "Come on! You look like you need some water. Or professional help. Whichever I can get you to first."

Before Willow could say anything, the bell screams for class to start. Amity whines nervously. "I'm gonna fail..."

Willow sighs. "Here. Let me walk you to class." She grabs the Blight by the arm and pulls her up. Amity looks at her confused. "Huh? But-"

"If you think I'm letting you go there on your own in this condition, you're out of your mind." Willow interrupts. "Besides, you look extremely tired. I don't trust you to not fall asleep on your way to class."

Amity sighs, letting the plant witch pull her to her class. "Thanks Willow." She mumbles. Willow smiles as they stop in front of Amity's classroom. "No problem, Blighty. Now go in there and take your test."

Amity nods, giving Willow a tight hug before she goes into her classroom.

~At Lunch~

Willow heads to the Flyer Derby's lunch table, only to find Amity there staring off into space. She takes her seat, waving her hand in front of the Blight's face. "Is she okay?" She asks, turning toward her teammates. Hunter shrugs. "Dunno. She just came up and sat down. Hasn't said a word."

"I'm kinda worried about her." Viney says. "For as long as she's been staring, her eyes are probably super dry."

Willow looks around the table. "Where's Luz? Don't they usually eat together?" She asks. Skara rolls her eyes, gesturing to another table where Luz sits with the Twins, the three laughing. Willow growls softly in anger, "Im gonna go get her." She stands up and starts marching over. She grabs Luz by her round Human ear and starts dragging her back. "owowowowOW! Ear! Ear! Ear!" Luz whines until Willow brings her back to the Entrails table and lets her go. But when they got back, Amity was gone. "Hey, where'd Amity go?" She asks.

Skara shrugs. "You left and then Gus tried to tell her a joke to cheer her up but she started crying and ran off." She says. Gus whines. "I'm sorry! I was trying to make her smile!"

"Wait, what's happening?" Luz asks, rubbing her ear which had now turned bright red. Willow sighs. "Amity's been out of it all day. I was hoping YOU could tell me why." She crosses her arms. Luz raises her arms in surrender. "Don't look at me. I haven't talked to her since last night."