Yes

There will be spice🌶

"I wish I could have said yes"

"You still can."

"Joe... we can't we just got back together... we don't.."

"Karleigh. You are the love of my life and you always have been. I kept that ring for a reason. Yes, it's been a few years but look at us one night and we are already acting like it's just been a day. We are falling back into the same routines Kar we still understand each other. Not that much has changed."

"Joe everything has changed we aren't college kids anymore... Mia, we have Mia. Jay changes everything."

"Exactly we have Mia. Shouldn't we give her a proper family with married parents... maybe even a sibling or two."

"But Joe you have just had her a few days on and off you haven't had her for days or weeks at a time it's different it's difficult."

"I don't mind difficult babe. As long as I have the two of you. I'm willing to try please let me try..... Please don't leave again..." He begged with fear in his eyes.

"Oh, Joey... I'm not leaving... baby I'm not leaving. I'm just not sure if we should get married."

"I want this Kar. I have wanted this for so long with you. I love you."

"I love you too Joey and I want this I'm just..."

"Just what?"

"I'm scared."

"Karleigh what are you scared of."

"Things not working out. Getting comfortable here and then having to uproot Mia's life all over again because it didn't work. I can't let her get attached and then I ruin it."

"Karleigh don't worry about my relationship with Mia she is my daughter and I will always be there for her no matter what. But I want you... I need you, Kar."

"I need you to Joe."

"Then say yes."

"Say yes? To what?"

   He just walked away without saying another word. She listened to the sound of his feet hitting the floor as he walked into his bedroom and walked back out. She looked up at the man who was holding a small velvet box.

"Will you marry me Karleigh?"

"Yes.." she said and she wrapped her arms around him.

*🌶spice starts here 18+ only🌶*

   He planted a kiss on her lips and pulled her close not wanting the moment to ever end. She hesitated for a moment before kissing him back. In that moment she needed him with every fiber of her being. His hands made their way around her frame and landed on the back of her thighs as he swiftly picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his torso as he stumbled backward towards his bedroom. Her fingers found their way into his hair, she grasped his blonde locks and gave them a small tug that caused a moan to fall from his lips. Her actions only caused him to become more forceful as he threw her down onto the bed and stripped off his shirt leaving him only in his boxers and basketball shorts that hung oh so perfectly off his hips leaving just the band of his boxers exposed. She glanced up at him through her eyelashes and flashed a devious grin. He grabbed her arms and pulled her to her knees before hungrily tugging off her shirt to expose her breasts. He tugged his lip between his teeth in anticipation. She crawled closer to him laying her hands on his chest and placing a kiss on each side of his neck. She gave him an innocent glance before she started leaving a trail of marks down his chest to his abs and then finally his V line. She stayed in that spot and made sure to pay plenty of attention to her second favorite part of him before tugging off his pants and boxers in one swift motion to reveal his throbbing manhood. She placed a kiss on his tip before taking his whole length in her mouth earning a deep groan. His hands grasped the back of her head pushing her closer to him as his hips rocked against her delicate face. He abruptly pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"Sorry babydoll...it was just so good and I didn't want this to end so soon," he said as he cupped her face and kissed her.

"Sorry..." she said shyly.

"Oh baby...never be sorry for almost making me cum." he said in a deep raspy voice.

He didn't say another word he just trailed his fingers along her body until he reached her waistband. He slowly undid the button and zipper. She whined in anticipation. He caved and ripped what was left of her clothing to expose what he needed the most. He looked up at her to ask if she was ready but before the words could leave his mouth she started begging for him to be inside of her. He hovered over her before sliding in and feeling her warmth. She gasped as she adjusted to his size. She dug her nails into his back as he started to have his way with her. He left marks all over her chest, each one showing his love and adoration for her...claiming her as his own. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled her closer needing to be as deep in her as possible. The feeling of her was addicting to him he couldn't get enough of this beautiful woman that he held in his arms. As he reached his climax Karleigh pulled him in for a kiss. Their lips stayed glued together as he spilled inside her. She Buckner her hips against his and reached her high as his was ending. The pair collapsed next to each other. He held her in his arms and stroked her back.

*🌶Spice ends here🌶*

"I love you, Joey."

"I love you, my future wife."