Delulu part 1.

Welcome to taehoon x male reader.
Name:(y/n)
Age:17
B-day: (y/b) (2007) (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Skills:knows tekwando and judo.
Personality: (y/p)
Language: English,Tagalog,Korean.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-__--__--_-__+_-_-_+__+_

"Hey Love!"
You said running up to taehoon hugging him. He then pushed you off him.
"M y/n stop." Taehoon said while making a "tsk" sound. "Eh..fine fine." You said feeling a bit down.

At the hobin company. "We're here."
You said. Taehoon then walked away and sat at the sofa. You then sat on a chair and open your phone.
Hobin discussed about the "thing"
"Hey! Taehoon and y/n are you both listening?" Hobin said seriously.
"Yeah, yeah whatever." Taehoon said.
I gave a thumbs up and kept looking at my phone.

After the meeting. "Y/n! Come here." Bomi said pointing at the sofa. You then sit beside taehoon but not facing him. "What is it bomi?" You asked her. "There is a festival coming up next week so uh.." bomi said scratching her head. "Can you dress up as a maid? Please!" Bomi said making the puppy face. "No thank you bomi.." you said frowning. "Eh! But you can get payed." Bomi said. Hobin then speaks. "How much!?" He said. "Geez hobin I asked y/n.. it's not fit for you haha." Bomi said while laughing "okay..okay but why y/n?" He asked bomi confused.

"It's because he has feminine features! He has rosy lips,long lashes, and overall looks like a female!!" She said excitedly.
"Oh so that's why" hobin said. "But still.."
You mumbled. "Fine..but" you said. "But??" Bomi said. "Make taehoon my bf!" You said jokingly." You then got hit by the head and you said ow. "Ow..ow I'm joking!" You said facing taehoon. "I'm not gay. So stop trying." He said leaving. "That was harsh" bomi said. "Yeah but taehoon is like that." Hobin said. "Yeah.."
You said biting your lip and feeling upset.
"How long did you have taehoon as your crush?" Hobin asked. "Since we were 15..but he doesn't like me back. But I'll still try!" You said smiling a little.

"Well okay maybe he will accept you."
Hobin said. "Yeah..I gotta go it's almost night. Don't worry I'll go." You said getting your phone and leaving.
You saw taehoon but before you can say his name there were two girls trying to take him. One was a blond and one was a black haired. You can hear there conversation.

"Hey there boy~" the blond said. "Want to come have fun with us?" The black one said. You then come over and pull taehoon's hand until both of you were far away from there. ".." you stopped pulling his hand. "Y/n? It's late now." He said
"Yeah..i know." You said. "Taehoon when will you accept my love for you?" You asked him. "Y/n. I don't like you." Taehoon said putting his hands on his pockets and left you standing.

You then go home and plop onto your bed and cry. Until Yeonwoo texted you.
"Wanna go to the library?" He texted and sent a smiley face. You then texted back. "Sure!" You texted with a smiley face also. You then turned off your phone and sleep. At the morning you brushed you teeth and took a shower and ate breakfast. You live alone. You then walked to the library and you heard footsteps and looked behind you and taehoon was there. You avoided him and walked faster until you reached the library. "Hi! Yeonwoo!" You said hugging him "hi y/n!" He said with a smile. "Are you going to the festival?" He said. "Yeah bomi told me to go." You said with an awkward smile. "Let's study then." He said with a bright smile.

(Time skip👍)

"Bye y/n!" Yeonwoo said leaving. You then left also and was surprised to see taehoon. "You waited for me? Hehe" you said. Chuckling but there was a girl behind you and taehoon got her bag and left. "Ah. I was just being delulu..haha bobo ko. (I'm dumb)" You then left. Both you and taehoon were neighbors and you saw him. But you avoided him seeing the girl again.

For 4 days you avoided him until the festival came. "B-bomi.. could you loosen it?" You said since the maid dress was tight "oh sorry here" she loosen it. "Ah. Thanks so I only have to serve costumers?" You said "yeah oh it's starting!" She said while opening the shop

Minutes later. The shop was crowded and you were going back and fourth serving costumers. "What is your order sir-" you said but you saw taehoon sitting with the girl again. "Uh sir what do you want?" You said backing away. "I'll have the macha bubble tea" the girl said "I'll have the macha also" he said with a boring tone. "Okay sir. Coming right up." You said. Moments later you gave them there order. You then notice they were holding stuff and lovely dovey things.
"Y/n Ik you're jelly but Wala Kang karapatan mag selos. (you have no right to be jealous)" Your partner said. "Yeah yeah Ik.." you said with a frown.

After it closed. You couldn't change since there were no restrooms and was closed.
So you had to go home wearing a maid dress. You then thinked between a choice. Call taehoon or go by yourself. You know taehoon is busy so you walked instead.
You then heard someone behind you and you blacked out. When you woke up you felt pain in your head. "Shit what the fuck happened?" You mumbled and then the door opened revealing geaul, snapper,hobin,bomi. "Why didn't you come with me and hobin?" Bomi said asking you. "Uh." You said "you could've texted me or anyone." Hobin said.
"You'll are offline.." you said. "We're also sorry then." They all said. "Who found me?" You asked. "Yeonwoo he was passing by." Hobin said.

(Next part next week or tomorrow depends if I'm busy. Sorry for the grammar!!)