21

Elliot

Alex and Marcus have been talking to each other for a while now.
I don't know if they thought that I wouldn't hear anything of what they are saying, but they are just right outside the bathroom door, and I can clearly hear that they are talking about me.

Even though it's embarrassing, I do feel relieved because now I don't have to tell them about my accident because they already know about it.
Well, now that I'm thinking about it, it is starting to feel uncomfortable sitting in this wet diaper. So, I would like to take it off as soon as possible.

Then the door opens, and Alex and Marcus walk into the bathroom again.
"So, there's a lot of things we need to discuss with you, but first, we need to get you out of that diaper." Alex says and crouches down to my level. I am used to him being like this by now, but I will never understand how he can say things like that unironically, and with a straight face at that. "Would you like to do that yourself, or do you want me or Marcus to do it?"

As much as it would feel better to do it myself, I might somehow mess it up. I mean, I just now didn't get the diaper off, and earlier, I couldn't put the diaper on without help from Marcus. So, I would probably have to get help in the end anyway.
"You." I say while looking away and hugging Mr Snuggles Jr tightly.
"Me? Okay." Alex says and stands up. He looks over at Marcus. "Daddy, go get a new diaper, and I'll fetch the changing mat and the other supplies."
Then he looks at me.
"And you just stay where you are, okay? We'll be right back."

Alex

I put the changing mat down on the bathroom floor, and Elliot lies down on it after being told by me to do so. "I'll go and wait in the living room." Marcus says and puts the new diaper on the toilet lid.
"Okay. We'll be there in a minute." I say before he closes the door behind him as he leaves.
"So, let's begin." I say and put my hands together.

It's Elliot's first diaper change, so before every step, I inform him about everything that's going to happen next so that he is prepared and can relax more.
I also praise him when he cooperates and does as told, because it's important to let the good boy know when he is doing a good job. He doesn't seem to mind that I do that, though. I actually think he likes it. So, I'm definitely not gonna stop giving him praise any time soon.
To be honest, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to because the way he squirms and blushes every time I call him a good boy is just too damn cute.

I wrap things up with sprinkling some baby powder onto his crotch area, and then I tape the new diaper up around his waist.
"There we go. Now you're finally nice and clean." I announce and stand up.

************************************

We are now sitting down on the couch again. Elliot is in the middle between Marcus and I.
"We have decided to make some changes when it comes to the rules." I say and put my hand on Elliot's shoulder.

"The first thing is that you don't have to crawl. That's just ridiculous. I think that I just put it as a rule because Nina likes to do it. But you have already broken that rule many times anyway, so whatever.
The second thing is that you don't have to call us daddy or dada. You can just keep calling us by our names if that makes you more comfortable. Not that you have been calling us daddy or dada, but we just want to make sure that you don't feel forced to do something that you're clearly uncomfortable with.
The third thing is that... well, you actually get to choose between two things. You can either keep on wearing diapers, but then you'll probably have to ask for help every time you need to take one on or off. Or you can start wearing pull-ups instead. You could easily manage a pull-up by yourself, so you won't need our help with that at all. So, what do you think?"

"Um... pull-ups sound good." Elliot says shyly, and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, I thought you would say that. But you will have to wear diapers this time, though. Because we don't have any pull-ups ready for you yet. We will have to fix some til next time. Okay?."

"Okay, that's fine." he says and smiles slightly.

I smile back at him and pat him on his back.
"Good. Ehm..."
I stop and think for a minute. There was something more that I needed to say, but I don't seem to remember it right now.
"We were also thinking that you should have a safeword." Marcus suddenly says, interrupting my thoughts. "That was actually Alex's idea."
He looks over at me and nods.

"Yeah, right." I exclaim and point at Marcus. Then, I readjust my sitting position and look at Elliot again. "I think that it's for the best if you have a safeword, so that you easily can get away from any uncomfortable situation and stop us, mostly me, when we're taking things too far. That way, we can learn what you are okay with or not, and we'll correct ourselves after your preferences. It's after all your safety and well-being that's priority here. What we want isn't important in this matter.
You don't have to come up with a safeword right away. You have time to think about that for some time. Until then, you can use 'red' as your safeword.
How does that sound, hm? Is that alright?"

"Yeah, it sounds good. I like that." Elliot looks at me and nods approvingly. It almost feels like he immediately got calmer, and that makes me happy.

For the rest of the evening, the three of us continue to watch TV, and then we also decide to play some Uno and other cards games up until midnight.