The dream.

Amber was sleeping in her bed, cuddling bleu. Bleu sensed something. As he got out of ambers grip he licked her. And trotted down the 2 story stairs. Barking as he stood across his doggy door,squeezing through it.

"Bleu?" Amber called out,rubbing her eyes with her fist, she yawned, stretching and turning her head to  her phone. She picked it up and put it on. She checked her notifications,as she saw nothing important, she set it down.groggily walking to the bathroom, she turned on the sink, looking into the mirror, millions of thoughts floating in her head. She picked up the light color toothbrush, grabbed the sweet strawberry flavored toothpaste and put it on the brush. Putting it on her mouth, swissing it around her teeth. She looked in the mirror, her mutili-colored eyes looking in The mirror deeply.when her teeth were done she put the toothbrush down, wetting it.took one last glance then walked out and picked up bleus brush, she smiled softly "bleu!" She yelled as she waited for that black and brown colored dog with floppy ears and golden eyes. As she heard no footsteps she got more worried. She opened the wooden door with the gold lock. Stepping downstairs. "Bleu?" She yelled "bleu where are you!" She shouted. A bang on the wall started her "quiet down there!" The hangover man said as he popped open a beer. She blinked,then just picked up bleus empty bowl and filled it with kibble and water. The white and black dog with gorgeous blue eyes barked right behind her. She turned around, an empty bowl was infront of the husky. Amber sighed, picking up the bowl and doing the same. Filling the metal bowl with water. Then kneeled down and kissed his forehead, starching his ear. She placed the metal bowls down. The dog munched down on the kibble before him. Amber walked up the stairs. Getting her backpack ready for school. After she was done she went on her bed. Picking up the glowing rectangle off of her desk, she smiled as she saw a text from em. She clicked on the message. When she was done she put down her phone. Yawning and wanting to go to sleep again already. But she had to go to school. She could barely stay awake by the second. She put her phone down and grabbed a book.

=to school=

She sat next to the gemstones.(gemstones = friend group friend group = emerald sard amber and moonstone) emerald looked at emerald "hey!" The green head girl said with excitement. The brown haired girl with red stripes smiled, chuckling "hey em!" She smiled. "..." quietness sinked the air. Sard started to chuckle, then emerald, then eventually everyone started laughing "WHATS FUNNY?" Sard cackled "NOTHING" after a minute, they all calmed down. They all started to eat. except for emerald, she pushed it away. Amber was tired, even tho she had  a long sleep. She layed her head down, yanwing, emerald blinked, looking at her "you okay?" Her voice was concerned. "Yeah." Amber replied tiredly before falling asleep on the table right then and there. Emerald blinked, then chuckled. Then zoned out while the others chewed their food. when amber woke up, she was woken up to a finger. She looked at sard, the girl who basically repests happiness and laughter. "yeah?" She tiredly asks, yawning. "Lunch time is over. Lets go" the ginger girl smiled, grabbing her hand, not being able to protest, amber groaned, as they walked the halls, I see,Sard is being her typical cheerful self, but Amber is just too tired to deal with her, and she's also tired enough to just follow Sard along without caring. "What is your problem? I'm too tired to deal with this no-" she glanced at emerald who was giving a Death stare,then groaned.

"Ugh.. alright fine lets go." Sard smiled, they finally reached the class, everyone sat down.
"So how was your day, Amber?" Sard says.Amber doesn't respond at first and just keeps looking at something else on her phone.Athen Sard says "Amber, are you even listening to me?" Amber sighed and looked up at her. "Look sard im just really tired- my day was fine." She yawned. "Oh sorry!" Sard smiled, paying attention to the class again.