Car

Ignore the pictures

Emeralds pov
"Fuck.." i mutter. "Sweetie?" My mom asked. "yeah, mom?" I smile softly, my mom smiled back "we're gonna go inside" my mom announced. I nodded as my moms got out of the car. I look down to the girl on my lap, i nudged her awake. Her mouth mumbled something.

Ambers pov
"yea.." i ask, mumbling a bit to quiet. "What was that, I couldn't hear you." The green haired girl ran her fingers through my hair. I get up from her lap. "Nevermind-wheres your-" i get cut off. "In the house." She looked out the window. "Oh-uh-okay" i nodded, she placed a hand on my thigh "amber?" The girl next to me asked. "..yeah?" I ask nervously, my eyes focused on her hand, suddenly her other hand darted up to my chin. Lifting it up, making me look at her. "Eme-emerald?" I ask Nervously.. again. "What." The girl asked, her voice demanding, it was hot. "Oh god.." i mumble, she raised an eyebrow, about to go for my neck. "Amber, emerald!" Her mom yelled. We immediately let go of eachother, i immediately ran out. Emerald rolled her eyes, getting out of the car.

Emeralds pov

I roll my eyes and get out of the car, going into the house. Sitting on the couch next to where she was. She looked at me, I looked back. I didn't say anything. I was stuck in her eyes aswell as her, she was stuck in my emerald eyes. I grabbed her hand, going to my room, she was nervous. "Don't worry. Im not gonna do anything." I smile at her. She nodded. Sitting on the bed. "So..uh" she grabbed a book and started to read "Wha-amb-..." i took a moment "..okayy." I raised an eyebrow. She didn't look up from the book. I just scoffed.