oops

We headed to the beach Zeref didn't like the idia of me wearing a bikini in pulic but he had too and allsoe he had to wear a, well basacly he was in boxers he didnt heally have a well built body nore a weak one he was just fine it made me blush a bit that hes all mine.

Saying that to myself is so wierd but i bet he thinks so too the same as me but why are there so many pervs staring at me, Zeref started to get erritaded too, and to make every guy looking at me he got me, and kissed me from suprized, i blushed alot but kissed him back.

The guys that were staring at me left i felt releaft than 2 figurse walked to me i kinda reconized them but it was kinda hard to remember, one spoke and said "Hay blondie! Weres Natsu san?" It was sting and rogue" don't speak of him to me!"i say harsh they got suprized than rogue spoke "did Natsu do something wrong?"

"I said dont speak of him!"i say really eritated Zeref stood behind me just silent "sorry.. wow Lu..cy i just realized you're so pretty"said Sting like if he just saw the most amazing thing in the world i blush than Rogue said "Lucy.. ".

"Lucy get away from them i told you it was maiting season" Zeref told me as he got me bridal style "don't over react!" I say but he than smiled and took me to a hotel.

"Zeref this is really expensive" i say but he ignored me and payed a room and got me again bridal style and took me to our reserved room once we enterd he closed the door behind and kised me i knew what he wanted. 'Should i allow him or not?' I think to myself (yah zeref can still read her mind but lucy still dont know)

-Zeref pov-

Seeing how the dragonslayers were all on her got me jelouse but made me want more need of her more, i took her to a hotel fast i couldnt stand seeing her in that very revealing bikini without me doing something to her.

I took her to our reserved room and i kissed her hoping for more but i read her thoughts 'is she going to tease me for what i want'i think while i kiss her i lay her on the bed and read her thoughts again 'wait were actually going to do this again? But hasn't he thought these things get woman pregnant? Nore he hasn't thought im pregnant yet?'.

Once i heard that i stop kissing her and say "wait Lucy? You're pregnant?" "How the hell will i know i haven't done a test"says Lucy blushing "what are you a mide reader!"she said.