Anatoly Shekhawat vs Ural Mountains

Ivan Pavlovich & Andre Usyk are kidnapped and held hostage by Local Mayor and his alliance, Anatoly Shekhawat released from his prison goes to the rescue Dmitri Dvalishvi & Vladimir Olinik get a 4th pair of hands as Alexander Yan too join in, in a van, the 4 men plan, with Pizzas and Burgers, Vodkas, Girls & Energy Drinks as well as hitting the mitts, being local mma fighters, bouncers, mercenaries, gangsters and drug runners, and now, they got their guns ready and passports too, headed for Ural Mountain Ranges, Mayor of a small town in Siberia, is preparing for a crackdown as Chechen Fighters, Meri Gunmen, Tajik Bounty Hunters & Georgian Gangsters together had a bar isolated, killing the girls, passer by and owners mercilessly and taking over the town, Local Police was dismissed down, being Chechens and Meri, they sided with the Outlaws on this one. 

Ivan and Andre of two clans met up and texted friends about it, hiding their phones away, and now, Ivan's Gangsters got the call, Anatoly came up with a few plans too, and looking around, we walked in the snow, and we saw the bar where they were, Irish Themed Bar, and we went inside, but saw gunmen and i went closely, pretending to be an Indian Visitor, shooting two Chechen Soldiers down, and killing them, and now, getting inside, Andre and Ivan send their children to Hong Kong, Dubai and Tokyo for Business and out of the clans, and now, we aimed and looked around, Meri Snipers were around and spotted, and now, Anastasia and Natalya were there with Juliana and Valentina, who killed some Meri Snipers and Tajik Gunmen, and now, we stabbed a Tajik down and killed some of them down, and now, we walked by, Andre and Ivan were there when Nikita, a Hitman got free, and attacked us, when i spoke down, he killed 4 Chechens down and 1 Meri, and stabbed 3 Tajiks back to back. 

Nikita had Yaraslov, another Hitman come by, and we began killing the remaining troops, mayor belongs to an organization of Assassins and wants Ivan and Andre dead, for helping a rival candidate win elections, and now booth rigging was happening here, for real and now, we found out the offices, of the Mayor, known as Johann Ivanov, and now, we went by, and staged a fake fighting around, given the situation, Anatoly is having an affair with Anastasia, Natalya is the wife of Alexander and the sister of Anastasia, whereas Juliana is seeing Vlad and Valentina is married to Dmitri, Anastasia and Valentina took their children, Natalya and Alex had 2 sons Ivar and Miesha as well as a daughter Anatolia had given birth to Maria, Masha and John a son. 

The Ladies and The Leaders remained for some reason, as we navigated, many clan members came along, and now, a full scale war was happening, and now, Chechens and Meris were shot and killed one by one, turns out a Chechen was under payroll of Andre, he departed long ago, and now, we continued killing and we found a cave, where people, Ethnic Serbians were chained with Kalmyks and Georgians, and freed them all, five elements will always help us -

1. Books

2. Good People

3. Knowledge 

4. Sports & Fitness 

5. God 

And now, Mayor was in his office, when Georgians attacked Armenians, Tajiks, Meri and Chechens down and a brawl broke out, and we took advantage, killing more of the guards and cops, and now the village was set up, and many more died along the way, and now, we smuggled ourselves into the office, and attacked the Mayor, turning him over to the public and the police, he got killed and his organization dismantled down to the core. 

Anastasia and Anatoly married after 5 years of dating and affairs, and Anastasia worked at a local store too, as well as a Flight Attendant.