Smuggling Operations

Anatoly and Anastasia were charged with Smuggling Operations under contract with Kkangpae, a War broke out between Georgians, Chechens, Armenians, Azerbaijanis and Kyrgyzstani Gangsters in Russian Villages, and now, taking full advantage, Anatoly got their top smugglers in prison and now with consignments of Drugs, Contraband, Groceries, Weapons, Immigrants and Animals smuggled many out of Russia and into Western Countries of Canada and America, and now, worked on his way to become Top Dog of his clan, and he came across Air Police, okay Airport Hanger Security, Anatoly and Anastasia were tasked about their ways to a favor, and now, Yakuza and Albanians are rising in power and are killing many of Solntskaya Bravta, and now, we got a new crew of our own as Kalmyks, Russians, Chechens, Merry & Siberians together and we walked in there, Chechens and Russians are the best at fighting, and now, we came across police checks, when Chechens started guns blazing too, and now, before long, Cops laid dead, Kalmyk healer took the wounded ones out, now most Hells Angels MC Members do not commit crimes but many do, here we do deal with Indians instead, Hells Angels Canada Members have been very helpful instead. 

Chechen Brothers were taken to a house of a HAMC Member (Hells Angels Motorcycle Club) and we began working on it, smuggling Hardware, Contraband, Weapons, Narcotics, Illegal Migrants and Fake Watches, and now, Canadian Police began a search, ambushing the plan, where Kalmyk Buddhists were and they sat out a rant, realising we had an enemy, Billy Jones and Kimber Smith, and we began looking for those guys, and now Georgians, Ukrainians and Albanians were running around, and now, confusion was calmed down, White Supremacists, Armed Groups and Police Force gone, we took out some Albanians and Ukrainians down. 

We found out Kimber and Billy and paid a cut just to make them go away, and stuff happened, some Somali came in and killed both men, and i shot the home invader, earning the respect of the gang and reported it to the bosses, and now, well we did not kill the Somali, he was a Chechen in Full Sleeves Jacket, wearing a mask who escaped down, and we fooled both Smith and Jones and escaped down the lane, and another challenge came in.