First Day

It's your first day at Hanlim University, and your first sight was this very handsome man. His name was, "Han Yujin, Class President Of Class ZB1."

"Oh, hi! Welcome to Hanlim! You must be.. Y/N Y/L/N! Great name!" He said to you politely while tidying up the class before the students come in.

"Thanks. And, where is class... ZB1?" You say, very much confused.

"It's right in front of you." He points at the class sign, "Class ZB1."

"Oh.. Hahaha." You say.

"Yup! Well have a nice day." He says, leaving.

You mutter under your breath, "Ugh! I made such a bad first impression!"

AFTER A FEW WEEKS.

You have been failing most of your classes, and you haven't improved since.

"Y/N, you have been failing tons of your classes! You need a tutor. Yujin, would you mind tutoring her?" The teacher says.

"No, I wouldn't mind at all sir." Yujin says politely.

"Great! You guys can have a study session in the class after school at about.. Six o'clock! Does that work for you guys?" The teacher asks.

"Yes, that works perfectly." Yujin says.

AFTER SCHOOL AT THE STUDY SESSION.

"So, let's learn! First, you have to multiple this number, then minus 2 and a half portion of the number. Got it?" He says.

"Y-Yes." You said.

"Great."