wearing something of theirs

Azumain
You took her robe and wore it around the house, when she saw you, she took it off of you and fixed it. You weren't wearing it right and it was embarrassing.

Rocma
You took her winter coat and wore it when you left, she couldn't find it anywhere and when you got home, she got mad that you took but at least she knew you looked cute in it.

Rosaliya phantomrose
You wore her pink sailor uniform on laundry day, she was all gushy and said you looked adorable. She gave you so many kisses while you wore it.

Chlomaki
You took her hat, she said it looked cute on you and you should wear it more.

Corvus
You took her coat, it looks so comfy and warm. She came home and found you wrapped up in her coat. It took everything in her not to cuddle up with you.

Igls Unth
You took her long boots, they were kinda big on you but you mad it work. She looked everywhere for them and you took them to hell with you.

Luno
You stole his cape and tried to make it look good with your outfit. It didn't really match your sunflower vibes. Iduberga was trying to help you match the outfit but it didn't really work that well. "What are you doing?" Luno asked entering the room. "Why couldn't you pick a yellow cape?" You whined as he rolled his eyes. "Yellow isn't my color it's too bright." He walked over to you and his sister. "Your partner is literally yellow, how could you say that to them?" Iduberga defended you. "You know I didn't mean it like that!"

Old
You took his coat and he yelled at you for it, not because he was mad but because, 'how dare you take something of mine without my permission'.

Lec
You took his hair bow, you need something to hold your hair so while he was sleeping you took it. He let you keep it and you found out he has alot more.

Maekami
You took his vest to match your outfit one day, he didn't complain or anything, he kissed your cheek and said you looked cute.

Takama
You just wanted to try on his word. You looked in the mirror and thought you looked cute. He saw you and kissed you. "It's kinda big, don't you think?" He asked and you looked at him and shrugged. "I think it looks cute on you."

Kiki
You took his hat and he kept taking it back but never really seemed to get mad at you. Even if you two were fighting about who should wear it. He never got mad.

Samekichi
You took his bomber jacket and he looked slightly upset. "You're lucky you're cute." He said pulling you close to him.

Sal
You took his blazer and when he saw you with it, he approached you and leaned closed. "It's taking everything in me not to pounce on you, cutie."

Erebos Perm
It was cold and they let you wear their blazer. "You look lovely in that my dear." They said pulling you close and kissing your cheek.

Sheep
They made you wear one of their dresses. They made you wear a extra hat and everything. You two looked similar if it wasn't for your hair.