ons(mostly yuu) meet angel mika(^‿^)

the amount of wiki's i read for this(//▽//)

REMINDER!!!: i still have not finished the manga nor the anime, come after me and ill probably block your ass(please dont come after my ass(;へ:))

i do a bunch of research behind writing to make sure i get everything right and to not mess shit up alr?

no one's pov :

commotion was found outside the building where moon demon company were, yuu was extremely bored and just wanted to go and find mika, but he disappeared, he was worried about him. most of the group already went outside to check it out, the only ones left were yuu, yoichi and kimizuki but they shortly left after.

walking through the large people, he met with shinoa, "hey shinoa, whats going on?" he asked trying to see what was happening the only think i could see was a glimpse of what seems like.. a wing? "ohh~ im not sure, all im hearing is that 'an angel' has appeared" he was confused so pushed further. he then heard what seemed to be mika's voice.

"where am i!! wheres my father!!"

yuu's pov :

"where am i!! wheres my father!!"

i got to the front to see.. what seemed like a younger mika.. wait, MIKA! MIKA WITH WINGS?! i was shoked and ran up to him. "mika! what happened to you?!" he seemed scared and confused and tried to back up. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE ANY OF YOU" he started to shed tears and was trying to cover his face. the other moon demon company members started to get the croud to leave so he could get some space. 

as everyone started to leave the only people left were, mika(obvi), yuu, shinoa, yoichi and kimizuki. i helped him stand up and he tried to fly away but i held his hand so he couldnt, he started losing balance and fell on me. yelping as he felt my chest near his face. i helped him regain balance. "who are you.." he asked, i realized there was a floating... eyeball? near his shoulder, "uhm, yuu, whats this thing's name?" he seemed surprised but looked to his ;friend;, "this is also yuu..." it was my turn to become surprised.

shinoa walked up to us and asked for this 'mika' looking person's name. "uhmm.. mikaela, is what my father called me.." i looked at everybody and most of us guessed it was definitely mika.. "do you know where you are?" no, all i remember was eating ice cream with my father after playing with a friend.." this 'mika' looked so similar.. it felt like ive seen him somewhere..

we talked a bit more and started walking back to the rest of the moon demon company. after he explained all he knew, guren asked me since i was closer to mika to bring him to my house, i would've brought him anyway since i wouldnt want him with anyone else.

i helped him to my room to which he was a bit weirded out by everything inside, he was in shorts, sandals and with quite light clothes. i was surprised he wasnt freezing even tho its quite cold outside. "you sure your not cold" he shoke his head, he seemed to not even realize the temperature changed from where he was.

i helped him sit down, to which he hesitated but complied. i brought him some clothes to change to while i go grab something for him to eat. by the time im back, he was already in the clothes i brought him, they were a bit to big for him but they made him so cute!!(⌒‿⌒)

"you look adorable!" i mention to which he noticed me and turned a bit red,  he looked away quite embarrassed. i brought him downstairs to which he fell down the stairs, i helped him back up and made sure he wasnt hurt. i brought him to the table and sat him down. i gave him a spoon and fork he seemd to know what to do with them as i gave him a bowl of soup and a plate of different meats for him to try.

he first tried the soup to which he finished fast, he seemed to like it, i smiled and kiss his cheek, wiping a few drops of soup off his face. he tried a few meats before becoming tired and sleeping right on the table while i was looking away. as i heard a head fall onto the table, i turned around to see a beauty sleeping quietly on the table, i chuckled and carried him up the stairs to the room. he was quite light and easy to lift, depending on the wings he has i thought it would put a bit more weight onto him.

i put him to bed, changed him which i quite enjoyed and would do it again(if he could ykyk), i then changed myself and layed next to him to sleep, i put his head near my chest an grab his waist, i brushed a bit of his hair as i started to fall asleep. "goodnight, mika.." i said going to sleep.

when i woke up i didnt see him anywhere, was he maybe downstairs? i checked and he wasnt there either, i became worried and dressed up, looking around only to see the original mika back, my mika< 3

i hugged him from behind and kissed his whole face.♡

891 words