Chapter 4

Hey, author here. Just wanted to let you know from here on out, it'll mostly be oneshots until I get to the sleepover, so enjoy!

Afterschool

***

Eddie was in his room, doing homework. His mom was gone grocery shopping and wouldn't be back for a while.

Suddenly, but not surprisingly, he heard a knock on his window.

"Again, Richie?" Eddie said, opening the window.

"Yeah, again." Richie slipped inside with a cheeky grin.

Eddie loved that grin.

"What do you want?" Eddie asked.

"Do I have to have a reason to visit you Eds?"

"Not really, but it'd be nice to know beforehand when you decide to come over. And don't call me that."

Richie sat on Eddie's bed, and Eddie moved his homework away to sit beside him.

"Whatcha doing?" Richie asked.

"I was doing homework before you came over, but that can wait."

"Aww, putting aside your grades just for me? How cute."

"Don't get your hopes up. I can finish it later, I was almost done anyways. Did you do yours?"

"Ehh, maybe. I don't know if I have homework, to be honest with you."

"Really?"

"Guilty as charged."

Eddie smiled. Richie smiled back.

"What do you want to do?" Eddie asked, turning around, sitting with his legs crossed.

"How about you?" Richie said with a wink, suddenly getting up and pinning Eddie against the bed.

Eddie blushed furiously, and Richie rolled away laughing.

"Shit! You should've seen your face, Eddie-spaghetti!" Richie was laughing so hard his eyes were red. Eddie soon cracked a smile and started to laugh along with him.

"Oh yeah, that's soooo funny." Eddie said sarcastically, cupping Richie's face.

"Yeah, kind of is." Richie replied.

Eddie took off Richie's glasses and layed a quick kiss to Richie's cheek. Richie sat up, not sure if he imagined it or not.

"Damn, someone's who's laughing now?" Eddie said with a triumphant smile.

Richie decided to go for it.

He clutched Eddie's shirt and pulled him close.

"If you don't want this, push me away." He whispered, just loud enough for Eddie to hear before smashing his lips against Eddie's.

It took Eddie a moment to register what was happening, but holy shit he wasn't complaining.

Richie pinned Eddie against the bed, one hand on Eddie's cheek and the other holding Richie up from collapsing on the bed. Eddie put one hand on the back of Richie's neck and the other kn the back of his head, and he kissed back.

Richie was in a daze. Eddie was actually kissing back, and aggressively no less.

Maybe he actually returned his feelings?

Richie broke contact for a quick second to catch his breath, then he went back down on Eddie.

Both boys were blushing furiously, their hands were trailing everywhere on the others' body.

Suddenly, they heard a door opening and closing loudly.

"Eddie-bear, I'm home!" Mrs. Kasbrack called out.

Both boys stopped what they were doing. They say there for a few seconds akwardly. Richie got up quietly and made his way towards the window, not knowing what to say to ease the awkwardness.

"Richie!" Eddie said just before Richie left.

"Yeah Eds?"

"Wel'll talk about this at school tomorrow." Eddie promised, landing a quick kiss on Richie's lips. "Now get out of here before we both get in trouble."

Richie grinned. "Aye-aye, captain." He slid down the slanted roof, falling onto the grass below and jogging away.

Eddie smiled dreamily. Holy shit that actually just happened. Holy shit.

Eddie went to the bathroom and took a look at himself in the mirror.

He looked like a mess, his hair was all messed up, his clothes wrinkled, and his lips were red and puffy.

Shit, he had to fix this. He took a brush to his hair and fixed his clothes. He gently massaged his lips to try and get them to their original color. He hoped it helped a bit.

He then went downstairs and kissed his mom on the cheek, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Hello mom."

"Hello Eddie-bear, would you start the oven at 350⁰? I'm going to make some lasagna tonight!" She announced.

Eddie started the oven then told his mom he was going upstairs to finish homework.

He did start on his homework, for a little while. But his mind kept drifting away, thinking about what had happened.

Richie's hands had touched him everywhere, ever so gently, and his lips had felt so soft. So, so soft.

He was gay.

Holy shit, he was so gay for Richie.

Eddie glanced by the window before he realized that Richie left his glasses here. He chuckled and reached for them before putting them in his schoolbag.

He would give them to him tomorrow.

"Oh my fucking-" Richie whispered to himself as he jogged home. He literally just made out with his best friend, his longtime crush. And Eddie seemed happy about it?!
He never thought this day would come, yet here he was, jogging home with a stupid grin on his face.

"Hey Caela." Richie said, giving his little sister a hug. Caela was confused but returned it. Her brother was never this affectionate.

Richie walked to the kitchen and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello to you too, dear." His mom chuckled.

Richie walked up to his room before realizing with a start, he forgot his glasses at Eddie's. He reached for his phone, but was to nervous to type.

What if Eddie hated him now? There was no undoing what he'd done.

But Eddie made a move, kissing him on the cheek. Maybe he did like Richie back?

But what if?

No, he had to. Because if he didn't...

Richie didn't want to think about that.

He would deal with it tomorrow.