24 |Apology|

Assalamualaikum/Hi Readers,

___________________________

It was a beautiful morning a canvas of pastel hues, where the sun's gentle embrace awakens nature's symphony. It's a tranquil dance of light and shadow, as the world stirs to life in peaceful harmony.

The big day was after two days. Ashar was doing efforts for forgiveness. Today he decided to take Mirha on a date and will apologize then & there with the help of Arsalan.

(Sooch rahay hogay k Arsalan kaisay Ashar k saath hogaya aur uski help kar raha hai ?)

FLASHBACK: (Mirha Accident Day)

After Arsalan departed from the birthday party venue, Ashar was in a total shock and didn't know what to do. He started to overthink but a voice got his attention and he remembered about the accident and made his way towards the hospital.

When Arsalan told Ashar everything, Ashar felt like someone has taken away his peace. He was devasted, ASHAR ALI KHAN (one of the most famous business man) was crying for his wife/life 😭. He was in total shock the way things happened .

After sometime Mirha was shifted into VIP ward with utmost care. Ashar stayed for four days cause he can't expect to live without Mirha after the incident .

Day before Mirha got conscious.

"Mirha jaan please wake up I am really sorry for the things I said to you. Please forgive me and please wake up I can't imagine my life without you I don't know what had gotten in me that day and I started to say things about your character.

That things I said that days breaks my heart also. I didn't expect myself to say such things about you ever in my life. The tears in your eyes that day made my heart ache. I know I am an idiot, stupid , a**hole and whatnot . This person infront of you can't imagine his life without his lifeline his Mirha.

I know you can't forgive me easily, punch me, curse me, slap me or ignore me but please wake up. You don't even know how much I love you that 7 years 35 days wait to get you . Please I beg you wake up.

You know I wanted to apologize to you that day but my ego stand between us. Your teary eyes kept reminding me what I did to you. I am sorry, sorry jaan please wake up . Please please I love you.

If you don't want to live with me I promise I will leave you but please wake up Jaan. Please don't do this to me."

Ashar said while holding Mirha's hand tears dropping from his eyes like rain drops from the cloud. This whole scene was seen by two eyes which was Arsalan and he got to know that his bestfriend/brother in law was/is also suffering . & He know the only thing eh could do was he entered the room and hugged his bestfriend and consoled him.

The bond between them was sos strong that nothing can break them and Ashar was thankful to Arsalan for forgiving him and the hug which he needed the most at the moment.

Arsalan also promised Ashar that he will help him to get forgiveness from his sister.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

Present:

Ashar had decided to tell everything it would take for her forgiveness. He was hella nervous for the first time in his life.

It was 7 O'clock when Ashar was getting dressed. As it was decided that Arsalan would take Mirha out with an excuse, he will drop Mirha to the venue and will leave .