Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~ No one PoV~~~~~~~~

On a beautiful day in Mexico, the Three Callaberos Donald, Panchito, and Jose were walking down the streets cause today Abuela is hosting a party at her beautiful home in the afternoon. While the three Callaberos were walking around the marketplace.

"Donald: I can't believe Abuela is hosting a party?"

"Panchito: I know right Signor Donald."

"José: But I Heard that she has a niece that going to perform tonight"

They all nodded wondering who is Abuela's niece but they will have to figure out until the party. At night at Abuela's house, it was very beautiful and everyone was on the back patio having a good time even the three Callaberos.

"Abuela: Everyone may I have your attention please"

They all turn towards Abuela who is standing on the platform facing towards everyone with a smile on her face.

"Abuela: Now everyone since I got your attention... let me introduce you to my dear Niece Marina Posa"

The Three Callaberos shot their head up and saw Marina walk on the stage wearing her evening outfit that made her beautiful.

"Panchito: she beautiful Senarita"

Donald and José agree then Marina tap the microphone started to sing her song.

She walk down the steps while singing before head towards the boys table, she runs her hand across donald shoulder  started to shiver from her touch before she wrap her arms Jose's shoulder lean close his ear making him blush and then she pull away from Jose then look at Panchito took his hat slowly place it on her head but what shock him is that she was sitting on his lap lean close to him. 

But she is almost come to the end of her song and slowly place his hat back on his head and walking away back on the platform and bow her head making everyone applause and cheering for her perform.

" Boy thoughts: What a Women"

They where awe gazing at Marina who is waving at everyone.

"Marina: Thank you for coming to my Abuela party and i hope you all have a fun time"

Everyone went bac what they are doing while Marina was getting a cut of water but she felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around only meet three guys.

"Marina: Oh hello?"

"Panchita: hola Senarita? I'm Panchito and this two are my friends, Donlad."

"Donald( Hiss): Hello"

"Panchito: José"

"Jose: Olá"

"Marina: it nice to meet you all! wait are you guy the three Caballeros"

"Panchito: Yes we are "

He take her hand and gently twirl her around before put her in a dip pistion making her blush an giggles.

She smile gently went to the dance floor with the guy started to have fun and dancing around having a good time at the party but then the party soon come to the end and everyone went home for the night

"Donald: That was fun"

"Panchito: Yes it was"

"José: It is.

Marina Kiss there cheeks before saying doo night to them and head back inside of her home towards her room but watch them from her balcony an gently give the a wave before head back to her room to rest up for tomorrow and maybe go for a ride on her beautiful horse name Rain.

But she will find love in Mexico where her heart lead to, when it do her journey will start from there.