Ch 24

It's the day of my ultrasound appointment and I watch in amusement as Chan squirms in anticipation and excitement. We told the boys about me being pregnant and they immediately became excited. We haven't told the other stray kids members yet though. Chuckling softly I watch as Chan checks the time yet again. "Babe calm down we're a little early." He takes a breath before giving me a sheepish smile. "Sorry I'm just excited." I give him a reassuring smile. "It's okay I was freaking out so bad I was shaking when I had my first appointment being pregnant with the boys." Suddenly a nurse steps out calling my name and I get up grabbing Chan's hand following the nurse to the back and to a room. I sit on the examination table with Chan standing at my side the nurse giving us kind smiles. "He'll be in shortly." I thank the nurse before I look at Chan who's eyeing everything curiously. "So I was talking with Zane and he can do the paternity test for Jared and Jason to get your last name. We just have to fill in some forms and then hand over the positive test." He looks down at me blinking. "I still can't believe they won't just let me put my name on the birth certificate and that I have to prove they're mine." I give him an apologetic smile then turn my head when an older doctor comes in holding a file. "Sam Fenton?" I immediately shift a little saying softly. "That's me." He looks up from the file and raises an eyebrow he seeming to observe me and I feel myself tense knowing exactly what that look means. "I'm dr Choi. Well ms Sam let's get this done." I immediately cringe and say a little firmly. "It's mr not ms." He gives me a weird look. "You're born female and carrying a child I'd say that makes you a ms." Chan goes to say something but I hold my hand up to stop him I giving the doctor a pissed off look. "Just get the damn ultrasound done with so we know if the baby is doing good and we can leave." He gives me a slight look of surprise I'm guessing he shocked by my tone but he nods then grabs the ultrasound wand and gel I lifting my shirt up and slip my sweatpants down slightly the doctor immediately squirting the gel and I shiver at the cold feeling. He watches the monitor for a moment before he hums. "Well it seems you're already eight weeks pregnant and the baby's looking great. Do you wanna hear the heartbeat?" I nod eagerly and he turns the monitor towards us pointing out the tiny figure then presses a button and the baby's heartbeat fills the room. I look over at Chan who's staring at the screen in awe little tears forming in his eyes. Smiling softly I take ahold of his hand and he automatically looks down at me with a smile. "I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm also grateful about you bringing our children into this world." I blush a little shyly murmuring softly. "I love you too." I then turn my attention back to the doctor. "Is it possible to get eight pictures printed off of the baby?" He raises an eyebrow at me but types something before excusing himself after handing me a towel to clean the gel off with. Once the doctor is out of the room I look at Chan seriously. "I want a new doctor." He nods in agreement giving my hand a little squeeze. "We'll get you one before your next appointment." I smile thankfully before wiping off the gel on my stomach. Once I'm finished and adjust my clothes the doctor comes back in handing over the pictures to us. I get up bowing politely. "Thank you." I then lead Chan out of the office and to the car where we get in then start diving to the dorm since it's only noon and the boys are at their lessons. Once we reach it we walk in slipping our shoes off before heading to the living room. Jeongin immediately pipes up cheerfully. "Hi Chan and Fenton hyung. How was the doctors appointment?" We look at each other before I look back at the guys. "The doctor was transphobic but I got a surprise for your guys." They all look confused but I just silently hand out the pictures I seeing everyone's eyes widening except Jisung's who looks at the picture confused. "What's the little dot?" I chuckle a little in amusement. "It's a baby. I'm eight weeks pregnant." It's quiet for a moment before I'm Immediately tackled into a group hug everyone babbling all at once about how excited they are and how they'll help out as much as they can. Chan soon yanks them off of me. "Careful now guys be gentle." I roll my eyes slightly. "Chan sweetheart I'm fine I'm not going to break from hugs." He still hovers I quickly saying a little softly. "Can you go get some some fire noodles with hot sauce please? I'm really hungry." He immediately nods and assures me he'll be right back before rushing out the door I letting out a breath of relief and take a seat on the couch. "I love Chan but gosh he's overprotective." Jeongin speaks up sympathetically. "Tell me about it." I rub little circles on my stomach when Felix asks curiously. "Any weird cravings yet?" I give a little shrug. "Spicy things is so far the only thing I really want. I did put hot sauce on pancakes though." Everyone makes a face I giving them a look. "Trust me it's not as bad as my pregnancy with the boys. I could be eating bananas dipped in ketchup." Their noses scrunch up and I chuckle in amusement. "Yeah not the best combination but it's all I could eat. That and a tuna with peanut butter sandwich. So just be glad I'm only wanting spicy stuff." Soon Chan comes back and hands me my food I eating it happily. Once I'm finished Chan takes my trash and takes care of it I checking the time. "We should go get the boys from their lessons." Chan nods in agreement and I get up wishing everyone a happy goodbye we going to the art and dance studios. We start out getting Jared first I seeing him painting I heading over curiously seeing him painting a little race track. Smiling I ruffle his hair. "That's really good bud. We have to go now though." He pouts but puts his things away and we head across the street to get Jason he immediately pouting when we tell him it's time to go home. "But I don't wanna go! I wanna stay and practice for the auditions." Chan immediately speaks up reassuringly. "I'll help you practice but you have to be good and come home." He immediately nods excitedly rushing to the door. I smile at Chan thankfully before we head to the car and head back home I immediately going to lay down and rest.