-SEASON 1-

EPISODE 1: {PILOT EPISODE}

The Land Before SPY GUY

Tysean walks from over younder wondering where he is trying to find The Great Valley, but not like Littlefoot & his friends in the first movie. He minutes later runs face to face with Red Claw for the first time & meets interfaces with his fast biter henchmen Screech & Thud. Tysean runs not knowing where he was going but to forget everything and run away from them. Little did he know he was moving the right way the whole time (Since it was straight ahead from him), he runs into a forest. He forgets he was in the Great Valley but kept on running. He suddenly runs in a cave full of exaughstion & crashes out. Soon his first time in the Great Valley was a living hell to him. Can The Next Day Get any better?

-Tysean always wears his black Cacky pants with his black (Adidas) shoes, black Cap, Black button up collared rolled up long sleeved shirt. He would sometimes change cackies even if he decides to add cargo pockets with them, which are his most favorite, but would always be seen in Black Cackies.

-Tysean's dinosaur transformation is a Apatosaurus. His colors are Dark brown & light bage with a shade of lavender.

-Guest Stars: None

EPISODE 2: {PILOT [PART II] MOVIE}

The Land Before Stone Confession

This takes place after the pilot episode. After Tysean discovers that the shinny sky colored stone he found allows him to transform into a longneck, he keeps it a secret from all the dinosaurs in the Great Valley. Shontye was his name when he transforms into a longneck. Later, the numberous questions from his friends were getting harder & harder to find him good-er excuses for his absence & Shontye's words. Soon, he accidentally lets Ruby have his stone, steals it back & Sierra & a certain someone from our dimension teamed up & takes the stone-he goes to a cave (Closest to Threehorn peak) where their hide out is and tries to retrieve it back.

-Tysean wears black shirt & black cackies with cargo pockets added to the sides.

-Tysean's dinosaur formation officially becomes a Diplodocus like Doc (Secret Of Saurus Rock), instead of an apatosaurus. But he still keeps his original colors dark brown, light bage with a bit light shade of lavender. (Throughout the season his lavender shade fades until he is just plain light bage, almost being white like silk coconut milk.)

-Guest Stars: None

EPISODE 3: (Trust & Concequences)

The Land Before Chrust & Chomper-quences / The Land Before Time To Go!

3A: Chrust & Chomper-quences

After Chomper starves himself because of an altercation with buzzing stingers along with some poisonous creepy crawlers, he unwitnessingly sleepwalks falsely terrorizing the younger dinosaurs in the Great Valley. Thing is, he was accused by Mr Threehorn for the disappearence and/or the injuries of the younger dinosaurs that were either attacked or kidnapped on the nights of the night circle is in the sky. If he is found guilty, he would be banished from the Great Valley forever. Can his friends help out Chomper before it's too late?