Classroom

I left the girls behind and went into the classroom to sit in my favorite spot, which coincidentally was next to Aaron.

─ Hi again Aaron!

─ Hi Nat

─ And let's go! Shabbat shalom!

─ Shabbat shalom!

─ How are you feeling living the best phase of your lives? Have you started your Mitzvah projects yet?

─ Yes! - I respond, but 99% of the class hadn't started yet

─ No? But it's the most important part of the whole thing! It's when they do something for their community, humanity as a whole. What it was? Don't they care about their community as a whole? - Rabbi Rebecca questions us, receiving several "no's" in response ─ How about we pick up where we left off? With our old friend Davi, remember him? Our friend who was about to heat things up with Batsheba, even though she was already married to someone else - Rabbi Rebecca was resuming the last class while gesturing and moving from side to side, I looked to the side and saw Aaron looking at his cell phone hidden, I pretended I didn't see and turned my attention to the Rabbi ─ What a snake this David is, right? Are you a snake Aaron? - Rabina asks, making the boy quickly shake his head and look to the side.

─ What? No

─ Have you ever done anything like this, Aaron? Have you ever cheated on your wife?

─ M-Me? - the boy was visibly embarrassed, which made me have to hold back a laugh

─ I was kidding man, relax! I was even sweatinqg, man! You're not a snake Aaron, you're cool! Look at that hair on your arm! That little mustache growing vigorously, bro! - Rabbi speaks making everyone laugh

The class was over and I went to the exit to wait for Emma

─ I think she knew you were looking at your cell phone - I say, getting close to Aaron, making him jump in fright.

─ My goodness, Nat!

─ Sorry, I couldn’t resist!

─ Come on, Aaron? Oh hi Carson

─ Hi Goldfarb

─ Hurry up, Nathalie! - Emma shouted, stopping the car on the side of the sidewalk.