The day

This venue has a room where the bride and everyone can get ready, that's exactly where I was. Getting ready. My dad didn't show up but that didn't matter because the one walking me down was Toto and max, not my dad. Never was. The ceremony was starting in 30 minutes and everyone was in there seats, I look at myself and my mom walks in, " I told myself I wouldn't cry but I'm going to cry now, pascale come in" she walks in and they both hug me. They were trying to dry my tears and they took pictures of me and with me. "Your the most gorgeous girl in this entire venue" Charles mom says to me, "wait where is my little man" I say and pascale said it was a surprise. I trust them, I think. I was really freaking out.

I get my make up fixed a bit and that's when I hear that they're ready, I walk down to max and Toto, they look at me and they're eyes start steering up

I get my make up fixed a bit and that's when I hear that they're ready, I walk down to max and Toto, they look at me and they're eyes start steering up. I hug Toto and ask if my flower girls were ready, it was Penelope and Toto's daughter. That's when it was my turn. They both walk me and I can hear everyone talking, and taking pictures. It was scary but I had it coming. I could see Charles crying and my brother is laughing, lando was one of his best man's. So he standing there but couldn't even look me in my eyes. I look over at Pierre and he was holding jukes in a little tuxedo, I laugh and throw jules a kiss. I hug Toto and max goes to his pleace, which he was Charles male of honor, so right next to him. I stand in my place and Charles looks down, "I'm sorry everyone" he says while swiping his face, it was the cutest moment. The officiant talks, we listen until it's time for our vows, " you were my brothers competition since he was a child, little did I know I would be marrying him my brother by your side. You once told me that being with me was like a roller coaster but you would bare with me. Jukes has brought us together and you are an amazing dad. The amazing dad you promised me you'd be. I fell in love with you when you would try to take care of me, ask me if I ate, ask me if I saw you as you won races all over the world. I would do it all over again" he was looking at me and smiling, I turn around and see kika crying, I laugh and turn back. " Stella, you were Max's little sisters I was older than you but as a child I always wondered who that girl running all over the the rack was. She would call her brother Maxie and he would obey her, I never thought I would marry that girl. The girl who knew what she wanted and who she wanted, Jules absolutely everything to me and watching you work for Red Bull made me realize that the little girl running around the track waiting for max is still around. This time your running around chasing max and I making sure we're doing the right thing. I love the way you wake me up every night to make sure I ate my vitamins. The way you tick me in when I'm exhausted, I will forever cherish every moment I've had with you. Some may say we rushed into things. I agree but we learned to love each other so easily. I'm ready to love you and our child the rest of our life" I look down and up to make sure my tears wouldn't fall, "this make up took long Charles" everyone laughed and he smiled at me. After that all I could hear is, " you may kiss the bride" we grabs my face and kisses me, I hug him and look at everyone. "Let's go party" everyone yelled and we went into the venue. Everyone ran to there seats, I stood and watched very excited person. I turn back and see lando standing in the same position, "hey you" he smiled and me and went in for a hug, "congratulations Stella, you really went through it. Thank you for inviting Luisa. She couldn't make it" I nods and wipe the tear falling from his eye, "you'll always have a place in my heart, we'll always have her" he smiles and kisses my cheek. It felt wrong but no one was looking, we then heard familiar voices, "hey she's mine lando" said Bia, and Penelope was holding her hand laughing. "Stella can we okay asked Penelope" I pick her up and lando picks up bia, "of course you guys can, let's take you guys" we head over to the kids area and drop them off, "now let's go over to our area, and drink" he smirks and fixes his tux, we walk over and he asks for pure vodka, "the girl I love just got married, he said to the bartender" they both laughed although it was true. I walk away and find Charles. "Where were you" asks Charles, I take a sip from his drink, "with lando, Penelope, and bia" he nods and hand me his drink, "playing in the kids section now" we walk over to kika and Pierre, "congratulations guys, now you guys with us" I see Pierre giving kika a strange look but she was joking and wanted a reaction out of him.

It's 10pm and everyone is either wasted or dancing about to be wasted, I even painted something with Penelope and bia, "I want a big dress like you, princess you are" bia says while brushing my hair and Penelope on my lap. "My aunt is a princess, Stella you didn't tell me" said Penelope and I laugh. "Yes and now you both are princess" I give them both tiaras and walk away. "Lando's wasted" I look over and it was Daniel, " oh hi Daniel, lando is not my problem so you take care of it" he rolls his eyes and whispers, "he's asking for you, he's at the bench" I signed and walk up to the bench towards the garden where no one was at, "what do you want that makes you want to ruin my wedding Norris" he takes a sip from his drink and looks over at me, I take it away from him and place it next to me, "I wasn't enough was I" he says waiting for a response, but I was looking for something to say. Something that would t hurt his feelings. " you were more than enough but we're not meant to be lando, I love Charles"he puts up at takes his coat off and throws it on the floor, "why, why can't I be your one. I loved you. I love you and will always will. You were the person I was suppose to marry and walk down the aisle with. We were suppose to mature together. You said Blair" I cut him off, "do not mention her here stop lando, we can't talk about that in public and you know why" he stares at me and gets closer to me, "tell me you don't love me anymore. I hate telling you I'm fine when I'm not"

"I can't." he looks up at sarcastically laughs, "why" I hit his chest, "because I always will but I love Charles more" he grabs my face and the next thing I feel are his lips on mine.

Kika's pov

I was trying to look for my phone since Pierre and I were sitting at the garden earlier, "I don't see anything kika, or hear" he was looking on the other side, "yea maybe at the bench" I look up at lando was kissing Stella. I panicked and grab Pierre, "nope never mind let's go, you're right, nothing". I drag him out. I bet there's an expiation, always is. Oh my god.

End of pov

I let go and look at him, "lando I will always have a piece of of with me but you have to let go of me, I don't love you anymore" I didn't mean that but I knew he had to hear it. I called him the day he was at Singapore thinking maybe if he still loved me I would call the wedding off. But I can't keep him around anymore. I have a husband now. Those were the words that would stick with him. He didn't say anything but look at me, " okay. I love you Stella, bye" he says. I walk out right after him and watch him go up to Pierre, Charles, and max. Like nothing happened. I then felt some drag me, it was kika and Abby. They take me inside, and lock us three in a bathroom. "You kissed lando" said kika. I nod and sit on the floor, "he kissed me, and asked me to tell him I don't love him. I didn't want to kiss him but I couldn't back up. I also could tell him I didn't love him, but I did. I love Charles so much" they don't do anything but huh me, "we won't say anything" they hand me my after party dress and I change.

 I love Charles so much" they don't do anything but huh me, "we won't say anything" they hand me my after party dress and I change

I walk out and everyone was cheering, "wow, even you after party dress is extra" Arthur says, I put my hand on his face. I go over to the bar and order so many drinks to leave me hung over, I see Arthur and Lorenzo judging me and laughing from a far since I just took 7 shots in a matter of 10 minutes. I walk up to them, "what" they laugh and put they're hands up in defense, "you just drank way too many shot" oh this kid talks way to much it's always him"shut it Leclerc" he laughs, "technically that's your last name too" Lorenzo says and I stop, "oh no your right, I'm not changing my last name to a winner name to a loser name" I walk away and I hear them giggle. Everyone was having fun. Even the kids. It was a success. My child was with my mom and pascals the whole night. Until I carried him for the rest of night and was basically showing him off like he was a new bike. I danced with him and Charles. It was a perfect.