33

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, his eyes filled with uncertainty. "Do you believe that?" he asked.

Yoongi shook his head, his expression troubled. "Not everything," he replied. "When I said I liked Jungkook immediately, they stopped me, but not you and Jiya. Even they arranged your marriage. If she was your sister, then why

"Taehyung pondered for a moment. "Maybe she is not the daughter of Uncle Jeon and Cahya," he suggested. "I can't even digest her name... I am sure it's not a Korean name.

"Yoongi then brought up another puzzling piece of information. "And Dad said you are Uncle Joon's brother. I think it's a lie... Because Dad said you were born in Kim's hospital, not directly, but he said Papa was a medical student there. But how? Papa studied at Kim's medical college, but according to records, Kim's group started the hospital after 1996... But you were born in 1994.

"Taehyung sighed, his confusion deepening. "I don't know... Something is fishy," he admitted. "It's been two weeks since I met my family, Dad, Papa, Jiminy, Kooki... I don't know what's happening around me. You know something Yoongi , "Not one day, not suddenly... it started long ago. The day I married Jungkook, I opened my email and found a message named 'K.' The very next day after our marriage, this mysterious email began haunting me."He recounted a chilling incident. "Stay away from Jungkook... Otherwise, he will die in front of you," the email warned. "At first, I just ignored it, but one day, the very first time Jungkook and I went out for a function, the next day, Jungkook got attacked by someone... Do you remember that? He was admitted to the hospital. Then I received an email with a photo of him in the hospital bed. From that day, I started to be scared of everything."Their conversation revealed a tangled web of secrets and mysteries that had begun to unravel, leaving them both in a state of unease and fear.

Have you inquired about this email?"

"Yes, I've tried multiple times, but there has been no response. I was too afraid to take any action because they were very close to us. Someone was shadowing Jungkook, Yoongi, with the intention of harming him and separating him from me.

"Yoongi's attention was drawn to another email: "Tell him that you're in love with Jiya and send him to Min's house," it read, accompanied by a photo. He reluctantly opened the email, revealing a picture of Jungkook asleep in a room. "Who could be behind this?" Yoongi wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure, but I think we should follow the instructions in the emails. Whoever is orchestrating this might pose a threat to Jungkook, possibly even that old man."

"Hyung, have you seen this photo? It was taken in your bedroom. How is this possible?"

"I've mentioned before, there are many people aiding them".

Taehyung parked his car in front of Kim's hospital, and they proceeded towards the mortuary. "Dad," Taehyung called out.

"Tae," Namjoon warmly embraced his son and son-in-law.

"Where's Papa?" Taehyung asked."He's at home," Joon informed them.

"You left him alone," Taehyung's face revealed deep concern.

"Not entirely alone. Jungkook and Jimin are with him. Don't worry; I've arranged for police protection," Joon reassured them.

"Do they know?" Yoongi inquired.

"Yes, I've informed them. It's the least we can do to prepare them for his death. Joon sighed.

"Dad, we were still with Uncle Min, and he told us some stories about the olden days. Is it true, though? Tae stared at him.

Maybe... Maybe not, children. Don't believe everything you hear. Don't trust anyone too easily, not even your own shadow. As the man stared into the night, the light went out, indicating that the postmortem was over."

************

Jungkook slowly touched his baby bump, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why are things turning out like this? Why does it feel like no one loves us, and everyone is leaving us?" The young boy cried, his voice filled with despair.

Taehyung stood behind Jungkook, a sense of unease in his heart. "Those emails weren't a joke," he thought, keeping a cautious distance.

Turning towards Taehyung, Jungkook pleaded, "Hyung, I need water." Taehyung quickly handed him a bottle of water, his concern evident.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling, "Can you hug me for a second? I know you don't like it, but... I can't take this anymore.

" Taehyung, his fear is growing as he scanned their surroundings, hesitated but ultimately embraced Jungkook. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't leave me alone," Jungkook implored, holding Taehyung's hand tightly. "Promise me one thing, hyung... Promise that no matter what happens, you will protect our child. Please, please."

"I will," Taehyung replied, cupping Jungkook's face. "I will protect both of you, even if it costs me my life.

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as he hugged Jungkook once more.After the funeral, the entire family gathered at the Kim house. They had dismissed all the maids and workers, and security was tightened.

"We need to uncover the truth," Taehyung said to Yoongi.

"Yes, hyung," Yoongi agreed. "But before we do that, we need to learn more about your and Jimin's birth."

Just then, Taehyung's phone buzzed with a notification."No..." He exclaimed in shock.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Yoongi asked, taking a look at the email. It was from someone named K and contained a distressing photo of Taehyung and Jungkook hugging. The message reads, "Disobey me, and the punishment awaits you."